Vulcan LG300 Gas Fryer, 35-40 lb. Capacity
Freestanding Economy Gas Fryer
Fry up delicious menu items with the Vulcan LG300 freestanding gas fryer! Available in your choice of LP or Natural gas, the fryer has a 35-40 lb. capacity stainless steel frying tank with stainless steel reinforced door and door liner for added stability. The commercial deep fryer uses three heat exchanger tubes for maximum heat transfer that will speed up the cooking process. It features a large "V" shaped cold zone, built-in flue deflector, and Millivolt thermostat control that is adjustable from +200° to +400°. The fryer comes with twin fry baskets with coated handles for safe handling. Free start up by Hobart Sales & Service is included with this unit and the Vulcan LG300 is in stock and available for free, same-day shipping from Central Restaurant Products.
- BTU: 90,000
- Capacity: 35-40 lbs.
- Cooks up to 57 lbs. of french fries per hour
- Gas Type: LP or Natural Gas
- NSF Listed
- Fry Area: 14" x 14"
- Drain Size: 11⁄4"
- Height: 46-5/8"
- Width: 15-1/2"
- Depth: 29-3/4"
- Ship Weight: 210 lbs.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FIVE YEAR LIMITED TANK WARRANTY
IF THERE IS A LEAK IN THE TANK WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR, THE ENTIRE FRYER WILL BE REPLACED
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 35 In 25-50 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Style:||Tube Style Burner|
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +400°F|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 75|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a Vulcan LG fryer right for my restaurant operation?
- If you are a low-to-medium volume operation looking for high performance at a budget-friendly price point, the Vulcan LG series fryer is right for you.
What menu items are best supported by the Vulcan LG series fryer?
- The Vulcan LG series fryer is ideal for restaurants serving a variety of fried foods, including everything from chicken wings to french fries and beyond.
Why would I choose a gas fryer over an electric fryer?
- Gas fryers boast lower operating costs and higher heat output than it's electric counterparts.
Is the Vulcan LG series fryer user-friendly?
- The LG series freestanding fryer's convenient millivolt control mean there is no need for an electrical hook-up. They can be used in nearly any location. In addition to being easy to operate, it is also very easy to clean.
What are the care and maintenance requirements for the Vulcan LG series fryer?
- For optimal performance and long life, follow the manufacturer's cleaning and maintenance recommendations for your Vulcan LG series fryer.