Vulcan K6ETT Countertop Tilting Steam Kettle, 6 Gallons
Reduce Labor and Increase Menu Choices
Increase your kitchen's production capacity with the Vulcan K6ETT Tilting Steam Kettle. This equipment has a capacity of 6 gallons and uses 7.5kW of heating power, saving energy and time in every commercial area. The 2/3 jacketed design of this kettle allows better surface area for heat transfer to ensure uniform cooking, quicker heat transfer, and no scorched food items. This jacket features rust and water inhibitor with an antifreeze mix for protecting the equipment. Users do not have to keep stirring the pot or look at food continuously as this kettle promises even heating and temperature control. On the right side of the kettle, there are watertight controls like an indicator light, power switch, pressure gauge, solid-state temperature control, and pressure relief valve to ensure uninterrupted operations. Low water light is responsible for informing users when the water level is lower than the stipulated amount. The low water shut-off switch turns off the machine when there is an insufficient amount of water in the kettle. The gallon/liter markings on kettle ensure proper measurement of ingredients so that there is no compromise with food quality.
Vulcan's tilting kettle has a stainless steel exterior and an ellipsoidal bottom lining, ensuring durability and strength. The butterfly-shaped pouring lip with 1/4"x5/8" bar rim, allowing easy pouring of food. On the right or left side of the kettle, there is a tilt handle with two locks and an ability to tilt the kettle up to an angle of 100° for emptying food contents or cleaning purposes. All the electrical elements of the kettle are removable and field serviceable.
- Vulcan model K6ETT Tilting Steam Kettle has a fully welded, 304 stainless steel exterior for durability and ellipsoidal bottom lining for safety from leakage
- Butterfly-style pouring lip for easy emptying of contents
- Embossed gallon/liter markings for correct measurement of ingredients
- Capacity: 6 Gallon
- 2/3 steam-jacketed style for uniform heat transfer
- For protection up to 30° below 0, the unit features water & rust inhibitor and an antifreeze
- Water tight controls include: Indicator light, power switch, temperature control, pressure relief valve, pressure gauge
- Low water shut-off for turning off the equipment when water is insufficient
- Low water light for indicating when water is below stipulated requirement
- Upright tilt handle with stainless steel construction for slanting up to at angle of 100°
- Two position tilt locks for keeping the kettle safe to use
- Mounted base with lugs for stability whether it is kept on a floor stand or counter top
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 9 In Electric Steam Kettles.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 87|