Vulcan K12ETT Countertop Tilting Steam Kettle, 12 Gallons
Reduce Labor and Increase Menu Choices
The Vulcan K12ETT is a 12-gallon countertop tilting electric steam kettle designed to reduce manual labor and increase your production capabilities. Whether you operate a high-volume restaurant or a mid-sized hotel, this 12kW electric kettle allows you to prepare large batches of your signature soups, sauces, stews, or pasta at once without the hassle of stock pots or ranges. This makes it a valuable addition to any busy cafeteria, restaurant, diner, or catering business.
This Vulcan countertop electric kettle has a 2/3 jacketed design that offers a large heat transfer surface area resulting in more energy being transferred to the food for quick and thorough cooking. This means the steam heats every part of the food evenly, thus ensuring you dont end up with hot or cold pockets. This also results in increasing the overall production and efficiency of your foodservice establishment. Faster cooking times also reduce energy consumption, keeping your utility bills in control. Antifreeze, water, and rust inhibitor is mixed into the jacket to ensure the kettle is safe at temperatures down to -30°F.
This 25-1/2 wide countertop model comes with mounting base lugs for bolting the unit to the countertop or floor stand. The unit is designed with a high-capacity, butterfly-shaped pouring lip and tilting console that allows you to tilt the kettle forward up to 100° for quick and easy emptying. It has a two-position tilt lock that prevents accidental tilting.
The type 304 stainless steel construction of this self-contained electric steam jacketed kettle makes it suitable for use in commercial environments. It is easy to install and use. It features a stainless steel tilt handle mountable on the left or right.
This commercial-grade steam kettle by Vulcan has been completely redesigned with more customer features including true working capacity, embossed gallon and liter markings in the ellipsoidal liner, and heavy bar rim.
Main Features Include:
- Fully welded stainless steel exterior for heavy-duty use
- 100-degree tilting design makes it easy to empty the contents and clean the interior
- Durable and versatile 304 stainless steel construction
- 2/3 steam jacketed design for faster heat-up and cook times
- Solid state temperature controls for heat adjustments
- Two position tilt lock: upright and 100° for emptying and cleaning
- Pressure relief valve
- Alerts for low-water light, low water shut-off when water is too low
- Vacuum/pressure gauge
- Removable electric heating elements are field serviceable
- Lugs and mounting base included
- Capacity: 12 gallons
- Field convertible to 208V/60/1, 240V/60/3, or 240V/60/1
- Free start up by Hobart Sales & Service
- Dimensions (K12ETT): 25-1/2Wx19-1/2Dx33H
- Weight: 225 lb
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 9 In Electric Steam Kettles.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Type:||Manual Tilting Steam Kettle|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 87|