Vulcan GCO2D Half-Size Gas Convection Oven
The Vulcan GCO2D is a convection oven that cooks food in a consistent manner and saves a lot of time at every commercial kitchen. Ideal for cafes, dine-ins, bakeries, and restaurants, this gas-operated oven is used to cook food in large quantities without compromising the quality. This half-sized unit has a small footprint and can be placed anywhere in the kitchen to save valuable counter space. Made of stainless steel, this convection oven is durable and resists corrosion. The interior is made of porcelain enameled steel for easy cleaning after a busy day. This single-section unit has an energy-efficient, dual-pane glass window that keeps the exterior cool-to-touch for user safety. The top, sides, bottom, rear, and door of the oven are insulated to prevent heat from escaping.
This gas convection oven includes (5) nickel-plated racks that can be positioned into (9) different positions for customized cooking. The chefs can use the solid state control system to set an oven temperature between 200°F and 500°F for optimum cooking results. This control system also includes a 60-minute timer and buzzer to alert the chefs when food is cooked. The cool switch decreases the oven temperature in case the door is open to prevent heat from escaping the interior cavity.
The Vulcan oven uses a single-speed 1/2 HP fan motor that circulates heat throughout the cabinet for quick and effective cooking. The oven uses 25,000 BTU per hour for a powerful cooking experience and energy-efficiency. The gas operated oven includes a gas pressure regulator and requires a 3/4" gas connection. (2) gas options are available for user convenience - LP and natural. It stands firmly on (4) 4" chrome-plated legs that can be adjusted for leveling the oven.
Main Features Include:
- Consistent cooking to save valuable preparation time
- Ideal for cafes, dine-ins, bakeries, and restaurants
- Half-sized design with small footprint
- Made of stainless steel for durability and corrosion-resistance
- Porcelain enameled steel interior for easy cleaning
- Single-section with dual-pane glass window
- Insulated top, sides, bottom, rear, and door
- (5) nickel-plated racks adjustable in (9) positions
- Solid state control system included
- Set temperature between 200°F and 500°F
- 60-minute timer and buzzer to alert chefs
- Cool switch decreases oven temperature for safety
- Single-speed 1/2 HP fan motor circulates heat throughout cabinet
- 25,000 BTU per hour for powerful cooking
- Gas pressure regulator included
- Requires 3/4" gas connection
- (2) gas options - LP and natural
- (4) adjustable 4" chrome-plated legs
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 57 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +500°F|
|Yield:||1⁄2" gas connection|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this Vulcan oven need to be placed under a hood?
- Yes, this Vulcan oven needs to be placed under a hood in order to ensure compliance with fire code.