Vulcan EV36S-6FP Electric Range, 6 Burners - 1 Standard Oven
Sealed Elements Help Keep Range Top Clean and Sanitary
This Vulcan EV36S-6FP electric range is the ideal solution for preparing multiple dishes simultaneously. Featuring six burners and one standard oven, cooking for your guests or customers can be done with ease. Made of stainless steel, the oven is made to withstand the abuse of a busy commercial kitchen. The 23"H backsplash protects walls against spills and the plate shelf keeps dinnerwear close by for fast plating. The frame is welded for a polished appearance.The electric oven features six (6) french plates that are each sealed elements for safety purpose and to ensure easy clean up. The burners use up to 2000 watts for high intensity and easy heating. The Vulcan EV36S-6FP electric range also includes one standard oven. The oven features a heavy duty +200°F to +500°F thermostat that allows "low heating" with its customized setting. The heavy-duty oven door is hinged for reliability and easy opening/closing of the door. It is finished with adjustable legs for stability.
- 23"H backsplash and plate shelf
- This floor unit has (6) 9-1/2" round French plates
- Includes 6 Burners and 1 Bakers Oven
- Controls mounted in insulated side compartment
- Three-position rack guide and (1) racks per oven is included
- Porcelain bottom and door back
- Fits full-size sheet pans side-to-side or front-to-back
- Interior dimensions: 26-1/2"Wx26-3/8"Dx14"H
- It comes with three phase (field convertible to single phase)
- Overall dimensions: 36"Wx34"Dx58"H
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 27 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Burners:||6 French Plates|
|Ovens:||(1) Standard Oven|
|Phase:||1 or 3|
|Voltage:||208V | 240V|
|Watts:||2000 watts per burner|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 47|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do after I install my Vulcan unit
- Contact your local Hobart Sales and Service office for a no charge start up on your new Vulcan equipment
How does an endurance range save me money?
- Vulcan Endurance ranges use one pilot light for every two burners to save energy and utilities
Is a convection oven base available on Endurance ranges?
- Yes (1) convection oven is available on the 36" ranges. Call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Can my Endurance range be ordered with spark ignition?
- Yes it can, call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Are oven racks available for Endurance ranges?
- Yes the Endurance range includes (2) oven racks with each oven
Are hot top sections available for Endurance ranges?
- Hot tops are avilable in 12" wide sections. Call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.