Vulcan EV60-SS-6FP-24G Electric Range - 60"W, 6 Burners, 2 Standard Width Ovens, 24" Griddle
Sealed Elements Help Keep Range Top Clean and Sanitary
The Vulcan EV60-SS-6FP-24G is a versatile electric restaurant range featured with 6 burners and 2 ovens. Combining beauty with function, this 60" wide electric range by Vulcan has a fully MIG welded, aluminized steel frame as well as stainless steel front, sides, back riser and plate shelf. This electric range ensures exceptional durability and corrosion-resistance in the most demanding kitchen environments. The heating surface has a smooth finish that is easy to clean.
This multipurpose restaurant electric range is provided with six 9-1/2" rounded French-style burner plates with 2 kW heat output each that allow you to perform several cooking techniques. You can cook with up to six different pots or pans at the same time. It has a 24" wide, 7/8" thick griddle plate on the right with one thermostat provided for every 12" griddle width, which allows for precise temperature control for cooking different types of food. It allows you to heat evenly and prepare large batches of burgers, pancakes, sausage and others in a productive manner. The design is complete with a full-width pull out crumb tray that's located beneath the cooking top to conveniently remove build-up of flammable waste and maintain a sanitary cooking spot.
Designed for improved productivity and consistent results, this multi-purpose unit comes with one standard oven and one oversized bakery depth oven to meet your diverse baking and cooking needs. The 18" x 26" sheet pans fit front-to-back in standard oven, and side-to-side and front-to-back in bakery depth oven. Each oven has 5kW power output, which can be adjusted between a 200-500°F temperature range. The heavy-duty, solid oven doors come with integrated door hinge spring mechanisms for smooth operation. The cool-to-touch, easy-to-hold oven handles, and control knobs allow you to work on this restaurant range without any safety risk even during busy work shifts. Each of the two ovens has a single oven rack with three positions.
This freestanding range has 6" adjustable legs, made from stainless steel, that allows to maintain a safe and sanitary kitchen and works well on uneven floors.
Boasting an extremely durable construction, this commercial electric range cooking equipment are sure to handle the demands of your food establishment, making them perfect for daily use. It makes an ideal addition to any restaurant, caf, bistro, or bakery with limited space in their back of house area.
This electric Vulcan EV60-SS range has free start up by Hobart Sales & Service. It is available in 208V and 240V models, 1- or 3-phase electrical connection. All electric ranges are shipped in a 3-phase electrical connection but are field convertible to single phase.
Additional features include:
- The Vulcan EV60-SS-6FP-24G model is made of fully welded aluminized steel frame with stainless steel accents for exceptional durability
- (6) 9-1/2" round French plates with 2 kW heating area output each
- (1) 24" wide and 7/8" thick griddle plate
- One thermostat control for every 12" griddle width
- Thermostat adjusts from 200 to 500 degree Fahrenheit
- A full width crumb tray effectively catches loose vegetables and other mess to expediate end of the day cleaning
- Smooth opening oven doors with cool touch control knobs and oven handles
- Standard oven interior measures 20" W x 261/2" D x 14" H and Bakery Depth oven interior measures 26 1/2" W x 26 3/8" D x 14" H
- Ovens fit 18" x 26" sheet pans
- 6" stainless steel adjustable legs ensure a safe and sanitary kitchen with good cleaning space underneath
- Vulcan EV60-SS is available in 208V and 240V models in 1 or 3 phase power supply
This Product Ranks 36 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Ovens:||1 Standard, 1 Baker's|
|Phase:||1 or 3|
|Voltage:||208V | 240V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 47|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do after I install my Vulcan unit
- Contact your local Hobart Sales and Service office for a no charge start up on your new Vulcan equipment
How does an endurance range save me money?
- Vulcan Endurance ranges use one pilot light for every two burners to save energy and utilities
Is a convection oven base available on Endurance ranges?
- Yes (1) convection oven is available on the 36" ranges. Call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Can my Endurance range be ordered with spark ignition?
- Yes it can, call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Are oven racks available for Endurance ranges?
- Yes the Endurance range includes (2) oven racks with each oven
Are hot top sections available for Endurance ranges?
- Hot tops are avilable in 12" wide sections. Call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.