Vulcan EV48-S-4FP-24G-208 Electric Range - Four Burners - One Standard Oven - 24" Griddle - 48"W
Sealed elements help keep range top clean and sanitary
The Vulcan EV48-S-4FP-24G-208 is a 48" wide electric restaurant range with four (4) burners and one (1) standard oven. This versatile kitchen equipment lets you cook, bake, and grill all at the same time, making it a great pick for restaurants, cafes, bistros, and bakeries with limited kitchen space.
Designed for durability and superior performance, this electric range boasts stainless steel front, sides, plate riser and shelf complemented with a fully MIG welded aluminum steel frame. Not only can it handle the demands of daily use in a busy establishment, the stainless steel construction of the range also aids in easy cleaning.
The four (4) 9-1/2" diameter French plates let you cook a variety of food in up to four stock pots or fry pans. Each of the four round cast iron heating plates offers 2kW heat output and is designed to retain heat for efficient performance. The sealed heating elements come with infinite heat controls for easier cleaning than tubular elements.
This commercial range features an oversized oven at the base with a 5kW output. The oven has an electro-mechanical, heavy-duty thermostat with a temperature range of 200-500 degrees Fahrenheit. It has top browning control and a "low heat" feature. The oven has a porcelain bottom and door back. This restaurant range comes with a full width, pull out stainless steel crumb tray.
The 24" wide griddle allows you to conveniently and quickly prepare your favorite items, including pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, cheesesteak, or burgers with maximum productivity. The smooth surface of the griddle allows for easy cleaning. One thermostat is provided for every 12" of griddle, which help in precise temperature control. This way you can cook different foods at desired cooking temperatures for best results. The design is complete with cool-to-touch control knobs ensure safety of your staff even during the busiest working environments.
The unit stands stable on 6" adjustable legs, made from stainless steel. It allows to maintain a safe and sanitary kitchen, aiding in easy cleaning.
This electric Vulcan EV60-SS range has free start up by Hobart Sales & Service. It is available in 208V, 240V and 480V models, 1- or 3-phase electrical connection. All electric ranges are shipped in a 3-phase electrical connection but are field convertible to single phase.
- A stainless steel exterior with 23" high backsplash for commercial kitchens
- Four (4) 9-1/2" dia. round, 2kW French plates with infinite heat control switches
- One standard duty oversized 5kW oven with top browning control
- Oven interior measures 261/2"W x 263/8"D x 14"H
- Oven controls are protected from heat in an insulated side compartment
- The oven includes three-position rack guide and one oven rack
- The oven fits full-size 18" x 26" sheet pans front-to-back
- Thermostat adjusts from 200°F to 500°F
- Comes with removable crumb tray beneath the cooking top
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 47 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction Material:||Stainless steel|
|Phase:||1 or 3|
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +500°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 47|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do after I install my Wolf unit
- Contact your local Hobart Sales and Service office for a no charge start up on your new Vulcan equipment
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.