Vulcan EV36-S-3HT Electric Range - 36"W, 3 Burners, 1 Standard Width Oven
Sealed Elements Help Keep Range Top Clean and Sanitary
The Vulcan EV36-S-3HT-208 36" wide Electric Range with three (3) hot top burners and (1) standard oven makes a perfect addition to any busy commercial kitchen setting. Designed for excellent durability and long-lasting performance, this electric range features a fully MIG welded aluminized steel frame and a stainless steel front, plate shelf, back risers, and sides. The unit is designed with three (3) thermostatically-controlled 12"x14" hot top sections with 5 kW of input. This electric range has a full-width pull out stainless steel crumb tray that is located beneath the cooking top to catch loose food particles.
This restaurant range has a standard oversized oven for low-volume baking and warming needs. The 5 kW oven has a top browning heat control mechanism for precision baking and cooking. Users can adjust the thermostat temperature level from 200°F to 500°F. The cool-to-touch control knobs make operation safe and convenient. All the oven controls are heat-protected in an insulated interior compartment. The electric range can fit 18"x26" sheet pans in front to back and side to side configuration. It has sealed elements that help in keeping the range top sanitary and clean. This range has a heavy-duty oven door that features an integrated door hinge/spring mechanism that requires no adjustments.
This electrical range comes in three-phase, field convertible configuration and requires a 208, 240, or 480V electrical connection to function. The 6" stainless steel adjustable legs allow users to set the comfortable working height.
- Includes (3) classic hot tops and a (1) 5kW standard oversized oven
- Perfect for busy commercial kitchen settings
- Fully MIG welded aluminized steel frame
- Stainless steel front, plate shelf, back risers, and sides
- (3) thermostatically controlled 12"x14" hot top sections
- Full-width pull out stainless steel crumb tray
- Standard oversized oven with a rack offering (3) rack positions
- Oven with top browning control
- Adjustable temperature range between 200°F and 500°F
- Cool-to-touch control knobs
- All oven controls heat-protected inside insulated interior compartment
- Fits 18"x26" sheet pans in front to back and side to side configurations
- Sealed elements help cleanliness and sanitation
- Heavy-duty oven door with integrated door hinge/spring
- Three-phase, field convertible configuration
- Requires a 208, 240, or 480V electrical connection
- 6" height-adjustable legs
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 40 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Construction Material:||Stainless steel|
|Phase:||1 or 3|
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +500°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 47|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do after I install my Vulcan unit
- Contact your local Hobart Sales and Service office for a no charge start up on your new Vulcan equipment
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.