Vulcan ECO2D - Electric Convection Oven, Single Stack - Half Size
Space-Saving Model with Full-Size Quality
The Vulcan ECO2D half-size electric convection oven is the perfect addition to any foodservice establishment. With the ability to be set on the countertop, this model is flexible to fit your kitchen needs. The stainless steel construction of the front, sides, top and rear panel ensure durability even with the toughest demands. The door has a cool touch handle for a safe open and close. While cooking, the product can be easily viewed through the double pane window. The 60 minute timer features a continuous buzzer to prevent overcooking. Included are nine position nickel plated rack guides and five nickel plated racks allowing a variety of foods to be cooked in this model. The 1⁄3 HP single speed fan motor is permanently lubricated to ensure longevity and keep operating trouble-free. The Vulcan ECO2D is offered with Free Shipping.
- Height: 305⁄8", with 4" legs
- Oven Interior: 151⁄4"Wx21"Dx20"H
- Product Weight: 218 lbs.
- Available in 208V or 240V, single or three phase
- 5500 Watts
- Solid state temperature controls adjustable from +200°F to +500°F
- (9) rack positions with (5) nickel plated racks
- 1⁄3 HP two speed fan motor
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 12 out of 36 in Single Stack Gas Convection Ovens.
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +500°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 64|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this Vulcan oven need to be placed under a hood?
- Yes, this Vulcan oven needs to be placed under a hood in order to ensure compliance with fire code.