Vulcan ECO2D - Electric Convection Oven, Single Stack - Half Size
Space-Saving Model with Full-Size Quality
Increase the speed of cooking in a commercial kitchen with the Vulcan ECO2D Convection Oven. This single stack, half-size oven has stainless steel construction from every side with rear panel door to ensure durability and strength. The stainless steel door combined with a dual-pane window makes it easy for the chef to keep a check on food without opening the door. Its cool-to-touch pull handle is smooth and safe to operate even when the oven is still warm. The interior of the oven has a porcelain lining on steel for keeping it safe from scratches, dents, and dirt and give it durability.
Vulcan's Convection Oven features a 60-minute timer and time expired buzzer to grab the attention of the chef in a busy kitchen environment. The solid-state control system has a regulator for maintaining temperature from 200°F to 500°F for uniform cooking of food. Whenever the door is opened, the oven switch cools down temperature rapidly to ensure the safety of its user and the equipment itself. Accommodating (5) nickel-plated racks with (9) position rack guides, this oven is big enough to cook food in heavy volume so that the diners do not have to wait. This single deck oven uses 2-speed, 1/3 horsepower with lubricated oven blower motor to run operations smoothly and increase its life span. 4" long chrome-plated legs are adjustable, giving the user freedom to set its height as per his kitchen demand.
- Vulcan model ECO2D Convection Oven with stainless steel front, sides, and top for durability and a long-lasting performance
- Porcelain lining on steel for an attractive appearance and easy cleaning
- Single-deck oven with (5) nickel-plated racks measuring 14-3/8"x20-7/8" and (9) position rack guides for cooking food in heavy volume
- Rear enclosure panel for safety of the users
- Stainless steel door and gaskets for durability and easy cleanliness
- Double-pane windows to keep a check on food without continuously opening the door
- Cool-to-touch door handle for user safety and smooth operations
- Temperature control ranges from 200°F to 500°F for efficient cooking
- 60-minute timer and time expired buzzer to avoid overcooking or undercooking of food
- Cool switch to rapidly cool down the temperature when door is opened to avoid any heat loss
- 2-speed lubricated 1/3 horsepower for maximum output and smooth operations
- 4" adjustable chrome-plated legs
- Overall Dimensions: 30"Wx28-1/4"Dx30-5/8"H
- Dimensions of Oven interiors: 15-1/4"Wx21"Dx20"H
- Weight: 218 lb
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 46 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +500°F|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this Vulcan oven need to be placed under a hood?
- Yes, this Vulcan oven needs to be placed under a hood in order to ensure compliance with fire code.