Vulcan C24E05AF - Electric Boilerless/Connectionless Steamer - Auto-Fill Feature
Auto-Fill Features Saves Valuable Time!
The Vulcan C24E05AF is a commercial electric steamer specifically designed for rapid cooking with the use of steam sensing technology. This boilerless steamer is ideal for school cafeterias, healthcare institutions, and other commercial kitchens to prepare food in bulk quantity within limited time. The Energy Star® unit ensures minimum water and energy consumption. It does not require exposed heating elements or fans to generate steam within the cooking compartment and delivers powerful performance with each cook. This single-section electric steamer has an interlocked door with gasket guard to prevent wear and tear. This door with two panels can be opened during cooking cycle to check the dishes. The interior cavity with one-piece pan racks can accommodate (3) 4" deep, (5) 2-1/2" deep, or (10) 1" deep pans to cook large batches of food.
This heavy-duty commercial steamer features side-mounted controls include low water and cook lights, steam mode with buzzer, power switch, off, and 60-minute timer for easy operation. The auto-fill is connected to the water line for continuous steaming and automatic water control. Water is filled up within 2 minutes of power-up for quick functioning. The steamer includes a flexible drain line and drain lever for quick and effortless cleaning. This model does not require deliming.
The Vulcan connectionless steamer is made of stainless steel for maximum durability. The cooking compartment of this unit is insulated for heat retention. The heating elements are inserted in 1" cast aluminum. Its front venting design minimizes the side clearance requirement. The steamer stands on 4" counter legs for maximum support. This model is shipped with 208V, 3-phase electrical connection but can be converted into 208V, 1-phase or 240V, 1- or 3-phase electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- Rapid cooking with steam sensing technology
- Energy Star® qualified for minimum water and energy consumption
- Fans not required to generate steam
- Interlocked door with gasket guard
- One-piece pan racks are dishwasher safe
- Holds (3) 4", (5) 2-1/2", or (10) 1" deep pans
- Low water and cook lights, steam mode with buzzer, power switch, off, and 60-minute timer
- Auto-fill connected to water line for continuous steaming
- Water filled up within 2 minutes
- Flexible drain line and drain lever included
- Stainless steel exterior ensures durability
- Insulated cooking chamber for heat retention
- Heating elements embedded in 1" cast aluminum
- Front venting minimizes side clearance requirement
- 4" counter legs for maximum support
- Shipped with 208V, 3-phase electrical connection
- Field convertible to 208V, 1-phase or 240V, 1- or 3-phase electrical connection
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||(5) 21⁄2"H X 12"X20" pans|
|Pan Capacity:||(5) full-size pans|
|Voltage:||208V | 240V|