Vulcan C24 Convection Steamer - Electric or Gas
Simple-To-Use Deliming Cycle
The Vulcan C24EA6 is a commercial steamer designed to serve healthy and hearty meals to the customers. This convection steamer provides a faster and easier way of cooking large batches of food without compromising the taste. It is a suitable addition for restaurants, hotels, schools, healthcare facilities, and other similar setups. This versatile unit includes (2) steamer compartments and (1) cabinet base. The exterior and interior are made of stainless steel for added durability. The interior corners of cooking compartments are coved for easy cleaning and maintenance. The stainless steel cabinet base is water-resistant and has an enclosed bottom. The unit has (4) 6" adjustable legs to level it and flanged feet for maximum support.
The heavy-duty cabinet doors of this convection oven with latch mechanisms and gasket guard provide positive seal and prevent leakage. The steamer compartments can hold up to (6) full-size pans for preparation of food in bulk quantity. Each compartment has an illuminated power switch, 60-minute timer, and constant steam feature for independent operation. The steam generator includes a staged water fill and Smart Drain System® with PowerFlush that prevents contamination and keeps the steamer running without too much maintenance requirement.
The Vulcan steamer comes with a split water line connection and 1-1/2" NPT drain connection. This versatile convection steamer is available in gas or electric mode. It is shipped for 208V, 60-50 Hz, 3-phase and field convertible to 240V, 60-50 Hz, 1-phase; 208V, 60-50 Hz, 1-phase, or 240V, 60-50 Hz, 3-phase electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- Fast and easy method of cooking food at commercial settings
- Ideal for restaurants, hotels, schools, and healthcare facilities
- (2) steamer compartments and (1) cabinet base
- Durable stainless steel exterior and interior
- Interior corners are coved for easy cleaning
- Water-resistant cabinet base with enclosed bottom
- Heavy-duty doors with latch mechanisms
- Compartments hold up to (6) full-size pans
- Power switch, 60-minute timer, and constant steam feature
- Steam generator with staged water fill and Smart Drain System® with PowerFlush
- Split water line connection
- 1-1/2" NPT drain connection
- (2) gas options available
- Shipped for 208V, 60-50 Hz, 3-phase
- Field convertible to different electrical connections
- (4) 6" adjustable legs with flanged feet
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 18 In Convection Steamers.
|Pan Capacity:||(6) full-size pans|
|Phase:||single or three phase|
|Timer:||Independent 60-minute manual|
|Type:||Electric | Gas|
|Voltage:||208V | 240V|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 69|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do after I install my Vulcan unit?
- Contact your local Hobart Sales and Service office for a no charge start up on your new Vulcan equipment.
The spec sheet on this Vulcan C24EA6 states that it is field convertible for voltage. What does that mean?
- It means that this Vulcan C24EA6 ships 208V 3 phase, but can be converted in the field to 208 or 240V single phase or 240 three phase. 480V can not be converted in the field, so you will need to choose that option at time of order.
How important is water quality when using a steamer?
- Water quality is extremely important and can drastically impact the performance, life and warranty of your steamer. Some manufacturers will void the warranty if the issues are due to the poor water quality. It is important to use water filtration to prolong the life of your steamer and get the best results possible.