Vulcan 972RX Vulcan Gas Griddle - 1" Thick Plate - 24"Wx72"L - 972RX
Electric/Manual Ignition Provides Convenience to Busy Operators
The Vulcan 972RX is a high-quality Commercial Gas Griddle with a low profile that is used for large volume cooking. It features a griddle plate with a thickness of 1" that offers increased heat retention and quick temperature recovery. The bottom heat shields direct heat in an upward direction and prevents overheating.
This Vulcan 72"W griddle plate features (6) U-shaped burners that use 27,000 BTU heating power each. These burners are controlled by individual snap-action thermostat that allows users to prepare multiple dishes at the same time. The thermostat can adjust burner temperature between 200°F and 550°F. These chromed thermostats have knob guards. The griddle is equipped with (1) pilot for every pair of burners and its safety valve feature shuts off gas in case the pilot extinguishes. This unit is equipped with a dual ignition system for electric and manual ignition operation.
Made of stainless steel with aluminum steel chassis frame, this Vulcan commercial griddle delivers a long lasting performance. The cool bullnose front design protects users from accidents and injuries. The tapered side splashes and stainless steel back keep the counterspace and walls clean and safe from splashes. This griddle includes a grease chute and 3-1/2" grease gutter for easy cleaning and prevents grease spillage. The 6 qt grease drawer collects grease, oil, and water spills. The griddle stands on (4) 4" adjustable legs for maximum support and stability.
This griddle is available in (2) gas options - LP and natural for manual ignition. It also includes a cord and NEMA 5-15 USA plug and requires a 120V, 50/60 Hz, 1-phase electrical connection for electric ignition.
Main Features Include:
- Commercial griddle for large volume cooking
- 1" thick steel griddle plate
- Heat retention and quick temperature recovery
- Bottom heat shields direct heat in upward direction
- (6) U-shaped burners use 27,000 BTU heating power each
- Individual snap-action thermostats for every burner
- Adjusts temperature between 200°F and 550°F
- Chromed thermostats have knob guards
- (1) pilot for every pair of burners
- Dual ignition system for electric and manual operation
- Stainless steel construction
- Aluminum steel chassis frame
- Cool bullnose front design for user safety
- Tapered sides and backsplash keep counterspace and walls clean
- Grease chute and grease gutter included
- 6 qt grease drawer collects grease
- (4) 4" adjustable legs for support
- (2) gas options for manual ignition
- Gas inlet with manual shut-off
- Cord and NEMA 5-15 USA plug included
- Electrical connection: 120V, 50/60 Hz, 1-phase
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 8 out of 23 in 49"W + Gas Griddles.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction Material:||Steel cooking surface|
|Griddle:||72" W x 24" D|
|Griddle Plate:||1" thick polished steel|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|