Vulcan 72-SS-12 - Endurance Gas Range, 72"W, 12 Burners, 2 Bakers Width Ovens
Designed to Save You Up to $300 Per Year in Energy Costs!
This gas Vulcan 72-SS-12 is an range. This model has 12 burners (one pilot per every two) and two Baker's ovens. This gas range, known as an Endurance unit, has a fully welded frame. This model has stainless steel front, sides, 23"H backsplash and plate shelf. This Vulcan 72-SS-12 has a extra deep, pull-out crumb tray. This unit is available with Natural or LP gas with manual ignition. The ovens of this gas range, Vulcan 72-SS-12 are 35,000 BTU with +200°F to +5000°F thermostat. The porcelain interior has four-position rack guides and is 261⁄2"W. This stainless steel Vulcan 72-SS-12's top burners are cast iron with lift-off heads. These are 30,000 BTU with 12"Wx121⁄2"D in the front and 12"Wx141⁄2"D in the back. This Vulcan 72-SS-12 is 72"Wx34"Dx58"H overall. This model weighs 1120 lbs. Central Restaurant Products offers this Vulcan 72-SS-12 with free shipping.
This Vulcan 72-SS-12 has these main features:
- Free start up by Hobart Sales & Service
- 12 burners: 30,000 BTU, cast iron burners with lift-off heads
- 2 Baker's ovens: 35,000 BTU, +200°F to +500°F thermostat and 26-1/2"W interior
- 72"Wx34"Dx58"H overall, 1120 lbs.
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 56 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Yield:||1" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 44|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.