Vulcan 60SS-6B24GB Endurance Gas Range - 60"W, 6 Burners, 1 Standard Oven, 1 Baker's Width Oven, 24" Griddle and Broiler
Designed to Save You Up to $300 Per Year in Energy Costs!
Casters shown in image are NOT includedDo more in limited space with the Vulcan 60SS-6B24GB range! The gas powered range features one pilot for every two burners to reduce overall gas consumption while still offering dependable control on temperatures and settings. The stainless steel front, sides, 23"H backsplash and plate shelf ensure durability for daily use in a high-volume kitchen. A fully welded frame adds extra strength to the range while the extra deep, pull-out crumb tray make it easy to clean the range. (1) Baker's oven and (1) Standard oven with 35,000 BTU offers flexibility in the commercial kitchen. Baker's oven base interior is 261⁄4"Wx201⁄4"Dx14"H and standard oven's base interior is 27"Wx263⁄8"Dx14"H. Both have a heavy duty +200°F to +500°F thermostat with "low" heat setting. Controls are mounted in insulated side compartment. Four-position rack guides allow operators to bake a variety of foods with ease where full-size sheet pans can fit side-to-side or front-to-back in the porcelain interior. The regular Oven Base includes (2) racks per oven. 24"W manual griddle/broiler has 20,000 BTU for every 12"W. 7/8" thick griddle plate for excellent heat retention. The griddle features one manual control set for every 12"W. (6) 278,000 BTU cast iron burners with lift-off heads for easy cleaning. Front burners are 12"Wx121⁄2"D; back burners are 12"Wx141⁄2"D to accommodate large pans and stock pots. 60"Wx34"Dx58"H overall, including 6" adjustable legs. 1120 lbs.
Other Great Features:
- Utilizes flashtube technology, piloting two burners per pilot resulting in 50% less gas when idle. Also provides a "splash proof" pilot.
- Easy to clean two piece, anti-clog cast iron burners
- Due to the unique way that heat enters the oven cavity, the Endurance Range has the most repeatable bake in the industry
- Reinforced riser is standard
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 32 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Ovens:||Standard | Baker's|
|Yield:||1" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 44|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.