Vulcan 60SS-6B24G Endurance Gas Range - 60"W, 6 Burners, 24" Griddle and 2 Ovens
Designed to Save You Up to $300 Per Year in Energy Costs!
Casters shown in image are optional, and not included.
Do it all with the Vulcan 60-SS-6B-24G Endurance gas range! The range is a 60"W model and features (6) burners, (1) standard width oven, (1) baker's width oven and a 24"W Griddle. The range has (1) pilot for every (2) burners for precise control. The stainless steel construction is durable to withstand daily cooking in a high-volume kitchen and it features (6) 278,000 BTU cast iron burners with lift-off heads. The 24"W manual griddle is 7⁄8" thick for excellent heat retention. The oven features a heavy duty thermostat with temperature ranges from +200°F to +500°F. The baker's oven interior is 261⁄2"Wx261⁄2"Dx14"H and standard oven's interior is 261⁄2"Wx261⁄2"Dx14"H, large enough to fit full-size sheet pans side-to-side or front-to-back on (4) position rack guides for optimal airflow. Please specify Natural or LP gas with a manual ignition. Front burners are 12"Wx121⁄2"D and back burners are 12"Wx141⁄2"D. Overall dimensions of 60"Wx34"Dx58"H overall, including 6"H adjustable legs.
- Stainless steel front, sides, 23"H back splash and plate shelf
- (1) Baker's oven base interior:261⁄2"Wx261⁄2"Dx14"H. 35,000 BTUs
- (1) Standard oven base interior:261⁄2"Wx261⁄2"Dx14"H. 35,000 BTUs
- Range overall dimesions:60"Wx34"DDx58"H, including 6"H adjustable legs. 1000 lbs.
- (6) 278,000 BTU/hr open top burners
- Front burners are 12"Wx121⁄2"D; back burners are 12"Wx141⁄2"D to accommodate large pans and stock pots
- (1) Control set for every 12"W (manual).Location on right side only
- 24"W Manual griddle, 7/8" thick, 4"W front grease trough
Other Great Features:
- Utilizes flashtube technology, piloting two burners per pilot resulting in 50% less gas when idle. Also provides a "splash proof" pilot.
- Easy to clean two piece, anti-clog cast iron burners
- Due to the unique way that heat enters the oven cavity, the Endurance Range has the most repeatable bake in the industry
- Reinforced riser is standard
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 11 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Ovens:||Standard | Baker's|
|Yield:||1" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 44|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.