Vulcan 60SS-6B24 Endurance Gas Range, 10 Burners, Charbroiler and 2 Ovens
This Vulcan 60SS-6B24 Endurance gas range has a fully welded frame with stainless steel front, sides and backriser. This restaurant range features six open top burners with heavy duty cast grates, and a powerful charbroiler. This unit also features two ovens with temperature ranges from 250° to 500° (choice of two standard ovens or one standard oven and one convection oven). Included with each oven are two racks, two rack guide sets and four rack positions. The Vulcan 60SS-6B24 is in stock and available with free shipping from Central Restaurant Products.
- Burners: 6 open burners with 30,000 BTU each
- Oven: Option of (2) standard or (1) standard and (1) convection oven
- Oven BTU: (1) Standard oven with 23,000 BTU and (1) standard/convection oven with 35,000 BTU
- Charbroiler: Four burners each with 16,000 BTU
- Type: Available in Natural or LP Gas
- Yield: 1" rear gas connection
- Height: 58" (including 6" adjustable legs)
- Width: 60"
- Depth: 34"
- Burners: 12" x 121⁄2" in the front and 12" x 141⁄2" in the back
- Baker's width oven fits full-size sheet pans side-to-side or front-to-back
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 1 out of 3 in 60" Com Gas Rng W/ Charbroilrs.
|Ovens:||Standard | Standard|
|Yield:||1" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 44|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.