Vulcan 60SS-10BP - 60"W Endurance Gas Range - 10 Burners, 2 Ovens
Designed to Save You Up to $300 Per Year in Energy Costs!
The Vulcan 60SS-10B gas range gives operators flexibility in their commercial kitchen! The 60" commercial range features (10) 30,000 BTI lift-off burner heads and (2) standard oven bases. Made of stainless steel front, sides, backriser & high shelf, the Vulcan 60SS-10BP is durable enough to withstand daily use in a high volume kitchen. The range is made with a porcelain interior and stainless steel exterior with a fully welded frame that features a pull-out crumb tray. Manual ignition and one pilot for every two burners which allows for a reduction in gas consumption. Left oven's base interior is 261⁄4"Wx201⁄4"Dx14"H and right oven's base interior is 27"Wx263⁄8"Dx14"H. Heavy duty thermostat up to +500°F. Thermostat controls are mounted in insulated side compartment. The interior includes four-position rack guide and fits full-size sheet pans side-to-side or front-to-back for maximum efficiency. This Vulcan 60SS-10B has a regular oven base. The base includes (2) racks per oven. This Vulcan 60SS-10B has (10) 358,000 BTU cast iron burners with lift-off heads for easy cleaning. Front burners are 12"Wx121⁄2"D; back burners are 12"Wx141⁄2"D to accommodate large pans and stock pots. This Vulcan 60-SS-10B is 60"Wx34"Dx58"H overall, including 6"H adjustable legs. This unit weighs 1010 lbs.
This Vulcan 60-SS-10B has these main features:
- Flashtube technology, piloting two burners per pilot resulting in 50% less gas when idle. Also provides a "splash proof" pilot
- +200°F to +500°F thermostat
- Easy to clean two piece, anti-clog cast iron burners
- Two oven racks and four rack positions for each oven
- Extra deep pull out crumb tray with welded corners
- Reinforced riser is standard
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Interior:||Left Oven: 20-1/4"W x 26-1/4"D x 14"HRight Oven: 26-3/8"W x 27"D x 14"H|
|Temp Range:||Up to +500°F|
|Yield:||1" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 44|
|Made in the USA:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.