Vulcan 48-S-8B - Endurance Gas Range, 48"W, 8 Burners, 1 Baker's Oven
Designed to Save You Up to $300 Per Year in Energy Costs!
This Gas Vulcan 48-S-8B is an range. This model has 8 burners (one pilot per every two) and 1 standard oven with 12" storage base. This gas range, known as an Endurance unit, has a fully welded frame. This model has stainless steel front, sides, 23"H backsplash and plate shelf. This Vulcan 48-S-8B has a extra deep, pull-out crumb tray. This unit is available with Natural or LP gas with manual ignition. The ovens of this gas range, Vulcan 48-S-8B are 35,000 BTU with +200°F to +500°F thermostat. The interior has four-position rack guides, porcelain interior is 261⁄2"W interior. This stainless steel Vulcan 48-S-8B's top burners are cast iron with lift-off heads. These are 30,000 BTU with 12"Wx121⁄2"D in front and 12"Wx141⁄2"D in back. This Vulcan 48-S-8B is 48"Wx34"Dx58"H overall. This model weighs 730 lbs. Central Restaurant Products offers this Vulcan 48-S-8B with free shipping.
Image shown is of #515-201
Other Great Features:
- Utilizes flashtube technology, piloting two burners per pilot resulting in 50% less gas when idle. Also provides a "splash proof" pilot.
- Easy to clean two piece, anti-clog cast iron burners
- Due to the unique way that heat enters the oven cavity, the Endurance Range has the most repeatable bake in the industry
- Reinforced riser is standard
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 36 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Yield:||1" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 44|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.