Vulcan 48-S-8B - Endurance Gas Range, 48"W, 8 Burners, 1 Baker's Oven
Designed to Save You Up to $300 Per Year in Energy Costs!
Add value to the kitchen with the Vulcan 48-S-8B-P Endurance Gas Range. Equipped with 8 burners and a baker's oven, this equipment adds versatility and efficiency to every commercial kitchen. This 48" gas range has a welded construction and stainless steel frame, promising durability, and strength. (8) top burners with lift-off heads ensure heat retention at the time of cooking. These burners come with a standard oven base so that the user can easily simmer or fry without wasting any space. There is 1 pilot for every 2 burners shrouded for reliability and eliminating the heat escape. The heavy-duty cast grates feature a built-in aeration bowl for increased efficiency. The 23" high backsplash keeps the wall and workstation safe from food and oil splashes. Featuring an extra-deep pullout crumb tray of this Endurance unit collects food debris and particles, making it easy for the kitchen staff to clean later on. These burners are operated through manual ignition and use natural or LP gas.
Baker's oven of the Vulcan's endurance unit comes with a 12" long cabinet base for extra storage. To cater to medium-volume warming and baking, this standard depth oven delivers 35,000 BTU for maximum output. The thermostat of this oven is responsible for maintaining temperature from 200°F to 500°F that allows uniform baking and warming of food. Equipped with 2 racks, four rack positions, and two rack guide sets, Vulcan's oven is perfect to cook multiple food items in one go. The door panel and bottom of the oven have a porcelain lining for simplifying the cleaning process. With 6" adjustable stainless steel legs, the oven can be accommodated in the kitchen as per the need.
- Vulcan model 48-S-8B-P Endurance Gas Range with 8 burners and a standard depth baker's oven
- Fully welded MIG frame with stainless steel construction for strength and reliability
- 23" high backsplash for keeping walls and countertop clean
- Top burners with lift-off lids for heat retention and safety
- Flash tube pilot system, i.e., one pilot for every 2 burners to save energy and heat
- 8 heavy-duty cast grates with a built-in aeration bowl for maximum output
- Crumb tray for collecting food debris and particles
- Cool-to-touch burner knobs for user's safety
- Standard depth oven comes with a 12" high cabinet space for additional storage
- Thermostat of oven maintains temperature from 200°F to 500°F
- There are two racks, four rack positions, and two rack guide sets for medium-volume cooking
- Heavy-duty oven door with pull handle for easy access
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 36 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Burners:||8 Grate Style Burners|
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Interior:||263⁄8"W x 27"D|
|Temp Range:||Up to 500°F|
|Yield:||1" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 44|
|Power Type:||Natural Gas|
|Made in the USA:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.