Vulcan 36IRB-P 36"W Infrared Salamander Broiler, LP Gas
Can Be Used with Back Riser, Wall Mounted, or Counter Mounted
Make your kitchen tasks easy with the Vulcan 36IRB Infrared Salamander Broiler. Perfect equipment to brown-up the top of your casseroles, finish-up steaks, melt cheese, and much more; it is operated with the use of liquid propane or natural gas. Select from the drop down menu.
Keeping up with demanding commercial kitchen needs, this broiler delivers 30,000 BTU (15,000 BTU per compartment). The unit has a stainless steel construction at the top, sides, and front for durability and strength. There are cool-to-touch knobs for user safety. Cool-to-touch knob is mounted on the leveler for giving a proper position to broiler carriage. Equipped with heavy-duty broiler grip measuring 27-1/2”x13” with chrome plating, making it easy for employees to operate and clean. There are dual heat control features in the unit for zone cooking.
The Salamander broiler has a full-width spillage pan with large capacity for collecting food debris and waste. This makes the cleaning process effortless and quick. Temperature controls range from 250°F to 800°F, perfect for cooking food in the commercial kitchen. Measuring 36”Wx19”Dx17-5⁄8”H with 180 lb weight, this equipment can be placed anywhere in the kitchen. The chrome-plated grids of this unit measure 27-1/2”Wx13” D, making it easy to accommodate full-sized plates. This broiler has a pressure regulator and 3/4” top gas connection for smooth operations. You can mount it on the wall or place it at the counter by using wall-mounting brackets or adjustable legs that are sold separately.
Main Features Include:
- Vulcan model 36IRB Infrared Salamander Broiler is operated with your choice of liquid propane or natural gas for smooth functioning
- The front, sides, and top of the broiler have stainless steel construction for durability
- Dual heat controls for heating and cooking of broiler
- Unit’s leveler is equipped with cool-to-touch knob for proper placement of the broiler carriage
- Temperature of every rack ranges from 250°F to 800°F
- Full-width spillage pan in this equipment for collection of food debris and easy cleaning
- Standing pilot system for ignition
- 3/4” gas connection and a pressure regulator
- The ceramic infrared burners of this unit are equipped with 30,000 BTU
- Dimensions: 36”Wx19”Dx17-5⁄8”H
- Weight: 180 lb
- Dimensions of chrome plates grid: 27-1/2”Wx13”D
- There are optional wall mount brackets or 4” legs to set this equipment in your kitchen (Legs sold separately)
- Can be placed at a counter, mounted on wall, or used with a back riser
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 27 In Salamander Broilers And Cheesemelters.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Casters / Legs:||Optional legs|
|Construction Material:||Stainless steel|
|Yield:||3⁄4" top gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 44|
|Power Type:||LP Gas|