Vulcan 1VEG35M Gas Fryer, 35-40 lb Capacity
The Vulcan 1VEG35M-2 Gas Fryer is highly-efficient commercial kitchen equipment that makes frying a convenient experience. Offering an oil storage capacity of 35-40 lb., the unit is equipped with innovative and easy-to-use features that make it cost-effective to use. The tube-style burners on the fryer deliver 70,000 BTU of heating power. The 14"x14" frying area features easy-to-clean twin-size fry baskets. It has user-friendly snap action millivolt controls that allow users to adjust the temperatures between 200°F to 400°F. The unit does not require an electrical connection to function which makes it suitable to be used at locations where there is no electrical supply.
For optimum user safety, the fryer has a hi-limit indicator that effectively shuts off the gas connection and standing pilot in case the oil temperature reaches unsafe levels. The V-shaped cold zone installed at the fry tank bottom helps prevent food debris and crumbs from burning, extending the oil's life and maintaining great taste. Users can remove the oil quickly using the 1-1/4" full-port drain valve. Using rugged stainless steel, the fry tank on the unit is designed to withstand demanding conditions in commercial kitchens. The sides and back of the fryer have corrosion-resistant, galvanized finish which makes them easy to be cleaned.
To make the cleaning process even simpler, the fryer has the option of the basket hanger to be removed so that users can thoroughly remove the dirt and grease. The nickel-plated legs provide maximum stability to the entire structure. Vulcan 1VEG35M-2 Gas Fryer operates on natural gas.
Main Features Include:
- Vulcan 1VEG35M-2 Gas Fryer designed for commercial kitchens
- Oil storage capacity of 35-40 lb
- Equipped with innovative and easy-to-use features for cost-effective operation
- Tube-style burners deliver 70,000 BTU of heating power per hour
- 14"x14" frying area fitted with twin-size fry baskets featuring plastic coated handles
- User-friendly snap action millivolt controls allow temperatures adjustment between 200°F to 400°F
- Does not require an electrical connection to function
- Stainless steel reinforced door construction featuring Earth magnet for a secure seal
- Built in flue deflector
- Hi-limit indicator shuts off the gas connection and standing pilot in case oil temperature reaches unsafe levels
- V-shaped cold zone installed at fry tank bottom to help prevent food debris and crumbs from burning
- 1-1/4" full-port drain valve for quick oil removal while cleaning
- Corrosion-resistant, G90 high grade galvanized finish sides and back for easy cleaning
- Removable basket hanger for easy and thorough cleaning
- Four nickel-plated adjustable legs to ensure maximum stability and a comfortable working height
- Runs on natural gas
- Overall Dimensions: 45-1/2"Wx29-1/2"Dx46-5/8"H
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR LIMITED TANK WARRANTY.
This Product Ranks 16 Out Of 35 In 25-50 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 77|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.