Vulcan 1VEG35M Gas Fryer, 35-40 lb Capacity
This Vulcan 1VEG35M is an Energy Star rated Gas Fryer. The cabinet has a stainless steel reinforced door with Earth Magnet to secure it closed. Gas deep fryers such as the Vulcan 1VEG35M do not require electricity. A hi-limit shut-off protector shuts off gas combination valve and standing pilot. This Vulcan 1VEG35M deep fryer has a large cold zone area which helps to extend oil life and improve food quality. This fryer features a 35-40 lb capacity stainless steel fry tank with a 1 1⁄4" ball type drain valve. Comes with tank brush and clean-out rod. This piece of cooking equipment comes with twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles and has an easily removable stainless steel basket hanger. This fryer has a set of four nickel plated adjustable legs. The Vulcan 1VEG35M has dimensions of 151⁄2"W x 293⁄4"D x 465⁄8"H. Available in Natural or LP gas. Central Restaurant Products offers this Vulcan 1VEG35M with free shipping. The unit weighs 210 lbs.
- Stainless steel reinforced door with Earth magnet to secure closed door
- Stainless steel fry tank, 35-40 lb capacity
- Large cold zone area
- 11⁄4" full port ball type drain valve
- 70,000 BTU/hr input
- G90 high grade galvanized non corrosive finish sides and back
- Set of four nickel plated adjustable legs
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles
- Behind the door snap action millivolt thermostat control adjusts from 200°F to 400°F with standing pilot requires no electric hook-up
- Hi-limit shut-off protector shuts of gas combination valve and standing pilot
- Built in flue deflector
- Easily removable stainless steel basket hanger for cleaning
- Tank brush and clean-out rod
Call 1-800-215-9293 to speak with a knowledgeable product consultant today!
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR LIMITED TANK WARRANTY.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 77|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.