Vulcan 1GR45M Gas Fryer - 50 lb. Oil Capacity
Fryer has free start up by Hobart Sales and Service. All stainless steel construction. Includes set of four 6" casters (2 locking), tank brush, stainless steel crumb scoop and clean out rod. Behind the door millivolt thermostat controls. 11⁄4" rear gas connection. Available in LP or Natural gas. 151⁄2"Wx301⁄4"Dx471⁄8"H. 215 lbs.
- Tube design
- 120,000 BTU
- 75 lbs. French fries per hour
- 14"Wx14"D fry area
- Two 61⁄2"Wx131⁄4"Dx6"H fry baskets included
- +200°F to +400°F temperature range
10 YEAR LIMITED TANK WARRANTY, ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 12 out of 37 in 25-50 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +400°F|
|Yield:||11⁄4" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 76|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a Vulcan GR fryer right for my operation?
- Vulcan's GR models are suitable for medium-volume operations looking for reliability and limited features with no sacrifice of performance.
What menu items are best supported by the Vulcan GR series fryers?
- The Vulcan GR series fryer are ideal for expertly producing a variety of high-quality menu items, including french fries, fried chicken, fish, wings - all with minimal recovery time.
How do I keep my Vulcan GR series fryer in optimal condition?
- In order to keep your Vulcan GR series fryer performing to optimal capacity, follow the manufacturer's recommendations for routine cleaning and maintenance. Additionally changing the oil regularly is essential for extending the life of any deep fryer.