Vulcan 1ER50A-2 50 Lb. Electric Fryer
Quicker Recovery and More Surface Area with Flat Ribbon Heat Elements
This Vulcan 1ER50A-2 is available from Central Restaurant Products.
- 15-1/2" W
- 50 lb. capacity
- solid state analog knob control with melt cycles
- twin baskets
- stainless steel cabinet and fry tank
- (4) adjustable legs
- ENERGY STAR
Options available. See drop down menu for additional information.
For additional questions, please speak with one of our helpful Product Consultants at 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button.
Image shown may reflect a different configuration of this product than described. Please see features section or talk to a Product Consultant for details.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 3 out of 10 in Up To 50 Lb Electric Deep Fryers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +390°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 78|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a Vulcan ER series fryer right for my operation?
- Vulcan's ER series fryers are available in a range of sizes and control systems. They make a fryer to fit your kitchen's needs.
What are the advantages of choosing an electric fryer over a gas fryer?
- Electric fryers boast faster heating and recovery times with less heat loss compared to a gas fryer.
How do I keep my Vulcan ER series fryer in optimal condition?
- Following the manufacturer's recommendations for routine cleaning and maintenance will help keep your Vulcan ER series fryer in optimal condition. Regular oil changes are also important for maintaining the lifespan of this productivity-enhancing piece of kitchen equipment.