Vollrath 97120 Stainless Steel Utility Cart - 3 Shelf Medium Duty 300 lb. Capacity, 24"Wx15-1/2"D Shelves
Quiet, Maneuverable and Sturdy
The Vollrath 97120 Stainless Steel Utility Cart, also called the service cart, provides great deal of functionality to any restaurant, cafe, catering outlets, and many such dining places. This service cart allows you to organize or transport salad bar food items, dishes, and cookware conveniently. The cart is made from stainless steel material increasing its life span. This utility cart has three 12" shelves, all made from 22 gauge stainless steel material, with a total capacity of 300 lbs. to store and shift your kitchen tools of different shapes, volumes, and sizes. It features an ABS handle on the cart assisting you to move the cart with ease. The handle also helps in providing maximum protection to the doors and walls as the cart does not bump or bang against them causing damage.
The Vollrath Utility Cart, with 300 lbs. capacity is distributed evenly on every shelf so that there is no possibility of buckling or sagging. This allows you to organize more dishes on the top shelf without any fear of breaking it. This Vollrath cart has four swivel casters which allow you to move it freely. The utility cart has strength and ability to sustain medium-duty applications. The dimensions of this storage cart is 15-1/2" W x 27-1/2" D x 32-5/8" H with each shelf measuring 15-1/2" x 24".
Additional Features include:
- The Vollrath model 97120 Stainless Steel Utility Cart provides durability and strength for moving around the kitchen appliances
- This storage cart is ideal to be used in restaurant, cafes, deli, bistro kitchens
- The utility cart measures 15-1/2"W x 27-1/2"D x 32-5/8"H
- The measurement of 3 shelves is 5-1/2" x 24" with shelf spacing of 12
- The ABS handle prevents damaging of walls and doors by avoiding bumps or bangs
- The loading capacity of distributed evenly on every shelf for proper placement of equipment
- The swivel caster in a set of 4 helps in moving and displacing the cart easily and quickly
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 20 In Standard Duty Utility Carts - Stainless Steel.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Style:||Stainless steel shelves|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 187|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the construction?
- Heavy duty welded construction, ABS handle helps prevent damage to walls and doors, stainless steel shelves
What is the primary usage?
- Utility cart, equipment shelves
What are the primary benefits of the design?
- Durable Construction with high weight capacity