Vollrath 59300 Mirage Cadet Coutertop Induction Range
Appropriately weighed at 12 lb, the Vollrath 59300 Mirage Cadet Countertop Induction Range unit is lightweight and designed for commercial kitchens. The flexible and compact design allows users to make food on-the-go. It will be a great addition to catering events, omelet stations, buffet lines, cooking demonstrations, and convention displays. The induction unit eliminates the need for an open flame or burner stove, ensuring a safer cooking experience at any location. There are 20 power levels on this stove that control heat between temperature ranges from 100°F to 400°F.
Vollrath 59300 can easily accommodate pans up to 10-1/4" and requires a 120V electrical connection to operate. There is a digital power readout and a 180-minute timer installed on the unit for optimum convenience of the users. It boasts an impressive 75% energy efficiency rating, more than the gas stoves. This 1800-watt power unit has auto-shutoff features that protects it from overheating in case a pan is empty, or no pan is detected on the surface. To keep users safe and encourage proper usage, the unit has warnings printed on it while the small article detection alerts of jewelry and other small physical contaminants that may accidentally fall into the cooking area.
The Vollrath 59300 Mirage Cadet Countertop Induction stove is constructed from durable 18-gauge stainless steel which makes it corrosion resistant. Its reliable plastic molded base gives it long-lasting durability while the attractive ceramic top is easy to clean. The unit is NSF, FCC, and UL listed for sanitation safety.
Main Features Include:
- Lightweight Vollrath 59300 Mirage Cadet Countertop Induction Range unit weighing 10 lb
- Designed for commercial kitchens, catering events, omelet stations, buffet lines, cooking demonstrations, and convention displays
- Constructed from durable 18-gauge stainless steel
- Eliminates the need for an open flame or burner stove for a safe cooking experience
- 20 power levels that control heat between temperature ranges from 100°F to 400°F
- Accommodates pans up to 10-1/4" and requires a 120V electrical connection to operate
- Digital power readout and a 180-minute timer for optimum convenience
- Impressive 75% energy efficiency rating, 50% more than the gas stoves
- 1800-watt power unit with auto-shutoff feature to prevent overheating in case a pan is empty or no pan is detected on the surface
- Warnings printed on it while small article detection prevents and other small items not intended for heating
- Reliable plastic molded base for long-lasting durability
- Easy to clean and stylish ceramic top
- NSF, FCC, and UL listed for sanitation safety
- Overall Dimensions: 12"Wx16"Dx3-1/8"H and weighs 12 lb
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 28 In Commercial Induction Ranges.
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord and plug|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 49|