Vollrath 5220 Aluminum Sheet Pan - Quarter Size, Solid, 16 Gauge, Heavy Duty
Specific Pans for Specific Tasks
The Vollrath 5220 Wear-Ever® Sheet Pan is a 1 qt capacity space-saving pan specially designed to prepare small batches of food. Made of 16-gauge, dent-resistant aluminum, this sheet pan is easy to clean. Its concave bottom flattens itself at the time of cooking to assure uniform heat distribution and consistency. The tapered design allows users to stack and store it easily.
Main Features Include:
- Capacity: 1 qt
- Ideal for small portions
- 16-gauge, dent-resistant aluminum construction
- Natural finish
- Easy to clean
- Concave bottom flattens for uniform heat distribution
- Tapered design for easy stacking and storing
- Overall dimensions: 9-1/2"Wx13"Dx1"H
This Product Ranks 12 Out Of 123 In Sheet Pans - Baking.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 153|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the construction?
- Wear-Ever 3000 Series aluminum alloy.
What is the primary usage?
- Sheet pan. Dent resistant, easy cleaning, and even heat distribution.
What are the primary benefits of the design?
- Concave bottom flattens during heating for even heat distribution. Tapered design for easy stacking