Vollrath 47147 3/4 oz Orchid #40 Disher
Ideal for No-Guess Size Selection
The Vollrath 47147 #40 disher is designed for heavy-duty serving and cooking needs, providing 3/4 oz of mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, yogurt, cookie dough and other soft foods. It features a color-coded handle to ensure easy size identification of the serving amount. Made from 18-gauge stainless steel, the steel bowl and other components are corrosion-resistant. The durability of the handle is further enhanced with a molded one-piece design. This disher is NSF listed and safe to use in a dishwasher. The #40 disher has a seamless design to prevent food residue and bacteria build-up in the cracks and crevices. The seamless design also assists in cleaning by saving scrubbing and scouring time.
Main Features Include:
- #40 food disher
- For heavy duty serving
- Capacity: 3/4 oz
- Color-coded handle
- Seamless design
- 18 gauge stainless steel construction
- Corrosion resistance
- Molded one-piece design
- NSF listed
- Safe to use in a dishwasher
- Length: 8-5/16"
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 7 Out Of 34 In Thumb Press Food Dishers.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 58|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this Vollrath 47147 disher NSF listed?
- Yes, this Vollrath 47147 disher meets the standards imposed by NSF international.
Is this Vollrath 47147 disher, dishwasher safe?
- Yes, this Vollrath 47147 can be safely cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
What does a size 40 disher indicate?
- A size 40 disher references the number of scoops per quart the disher holds. A size 40 disher will hold 40 scoops per quart.
What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- A disher is meant to help control servings of food such as vegetables, mashed potatoes or chicken salad. It is not designed for hard foods such as ice cream.