Vollrath 47143 2 oz Dark Blue #16 Disher
Ideal for No-Guess Size Selection
The Vollrath 47143 stainless steel disher from the Vollrath Jacob’s Pride collection features a dark blue handle and is designed to meet heavy-duty serving and cooking needs.
This 2 oz. disher features a stainless steel round bowl and components to prevent corrosion to ensure a long life in high-volume environments. It has a molded one-piece handle that’s color coded for easy size identification. It also improves item’s durability and helps prevent the handle from coming apart. An extended grooved design on the handle assures an easy and firm grip for a comfortable use. The blade extends beyond the bowl to prevent sticking and give consistent scoops.
Main Features Include:
- Size 16 disher with a 2-ounce capacity
- Great for serving portions of soft foods like rice, meat, potatoes, and desserts
- Coated handles are equipped with antimicrobial protection for food safety
- Dark blue color-coded handle
- Right-handed thumb lever for easy release
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NSF certified
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 34 In Thumb Press Food Dishers.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 58|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this Vollrath 47143 disher NSF listed?
- Yes, this Vollrath 47143 disher meets the standards imposed by NSF international.
Is this Vollrath 47143 disher, dishwasher safe?
- Yes, this Vollrath 47143 can be safely cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
What does a size 16 disher indicate?
- A size 16 disher references the number of scoops per quart the disher holds. A size 16 disher will hold 16 scoops per quart.
What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- A disher is meant to help control servings of food such as vegetables, mashed potatoes or chicken salad. It is not designed for hard foods such as ice cream.