Vollrath 47139 White #6 Disher, 5-1/3 oz
Ideal for No-Guess Size Selection
The Vollrath 47139 5-1/3 oz. White #6 Disher is a kitchen tool that is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel and has a durable white handle. It is part of a color-coded set and has 5-1/3 oz. capacity. Its design is perfect for serving accurate 2/3 cup portions of hot or cold foods in a restaurant, bakery, or cafeteria. The color-coded handle on Vollrath 47139 helps in identifying the size when serving steamed vegetables, mashed potatoes, cookie dough, yogurt, or other soft foods.
- 18-8 Stainless steel #6 Disher with white handle for secure grip
- Perfect for serving accurate 2/3 cup portions of hot or cold foods at restaurants, bakeries or cafeterias
- Offers 5-1/3 oz capacity
- Color-coded handle helps identify the size when serving steamed vegetables, mashed potatoes, cookie dough, yogurt, or other soft foods
- Designed to prevent cross-contamination while serving from different foods
- Has a blade that extends beyond the bowl to prevent sticking
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 34 In Thumb Press Food Dishers.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 58|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this Vollrath 47139 disher NSF listed?
- Yes, this Vollrath 47139 disher meets the standards imposed by NSF international.
Is this Vollrath 47139 disher, dishwasher safe?
- Yes, this Vollrath 47139 can be safely cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
What does a size 6 disher indicate?
- A size 6 disher references the number of scoops per quart the disher holds. A size 6 disher will hold 6 scoops per quart.
What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- A disher is meant to help control servings of food such as vegetables, mashed potatoes or chicken salad. It is not designed for hard foods such as ice cream.