Vollrath 40955 - 13" Deluxe Deli-Style Meat and Cheese Slicer
Ideal for Slicing Meats and Cheeses for High-Volume Retail Operations
Slice cheese and processed meat in high-volume retail operations using the Vollrath 40955 Deluxe Deli-Style Slicer. This heavy-duty slicer comes with a 13" blade protected by a rim guard and can deliver precise and consistent slices of meat up to 1" thickness with simple turn of an adjustable knob. A built-in sharpener keeps the slicer blade sharp and always ready for action. The gravity feed is angled at 35° to deliver maximum productivity without any discomfort to the operator. The slicer plate has a non-sticky QuanTanium® coating for added durability and easy cleaning of the cutting surface. The meat and cheese Slicer Carriage is tilted to open with no blade exposure for easy and safe cleaning. It has a large receiving tray to collect the sliced meat and cheese pieces.
The Vollrath meat and cheese slicer is made from hard-coated, heavy-duty anodized aluminum for durability and corrosion-resistance. The helpful kickstand allows ease and safe cleaning of the slicer underneath. The unit is complete with non-marking rubber feet that do not skid and give maximum support even on rough or uneven surfaces. The slicer is powered by a 1/2 HP belt-driven, safety covered motor for continuous use and efficient performance. This meat slicer is NSF and UL-Sanitation certified and comes with a 6'-4" cord and 5-15P NEMA plug for quick installation. It requires 120V, 60 Hz, 2 amps electrical connection for smooth operations.
Main Features Include:
- Vollrath 40955 Deluxe Deli-Style Slicer is used to slice cheese and meat in high volume
- NSF and UL-Sanitation certified
- 13" blade delivers up to 1" thick slices
- Maximum product height: 8"
- Solid aluminum slice adjustment knob for precise, consistent thickness
- Built-in sharpener to maintain blade sharpness
- 35° angle titled gravity feed
- QuanTanium® slicer plate surface does not stick
- Safe blade removal system to prevent injuries
- Large receiving tray with raised edges
- Hard-coated, heavy-duty anodized aluminum construction
- Kickstand and non-stick coating on regulator plate for easier cleanup
- Non- skid and non-marking rubber feet
- Uses 1/2 HP belt-driven, safety covered motor
- Includes 6'-4" cord and 5-15P NEMA plug for quick installation
- Requires 120V, 60 Hz, 2 amps electrical connection
- Overall dimensions: 28-3/4"Wx25-3/16"Dx24-1/4"H
- Weight: 81 lbs
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR WARRANTY ON BELT
This Product Ranks 28 Out Of 54 In Commercial Meat Slicers.
|Construction Material:||Cast Aluminum|
|Motor Type:||Belt driven|
|Thickness:||up to 1"|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 129|
|Maxium Product Width:||11 5/8 "|
|Maximum Product Height:||8 "|
|Slice Size:||1 "|
|Usage Level:||Mid Tier|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the ideal application?Ideal for high-volume retail operations that demand durability for continuous use, options to slice the widest variety of food and easy clean-up
What kind of drive?Belt
What is the size of the blade?13''
What is the warranty?
- 1 year on parts, 1 year on labor, and 5 years on the belt
What is the coating on the slicer?
- QuanTanium coated non-stick plate with titanium blended into the coating.
- UL Listed
What is the peak HP?