Vollrath 40952 - 12" Heavy-Duty Meat Slicer
Ideal for Slicing Meats and Cheeses for High-Volume Retail Operations
The Vollrath 40952 is a commercial, heavy-duty meat slicer boasts a rugged design and is ideal for high-volume operations. Designed for precise and consistent slicing, this slicer comes with a user-friendly 35° gravity feed to maximize productivity by reducing user fatigue and discomfort. It is equipped with a built-in sharpener for convenient sharpening and minimizing prep time. The rim guard provides safety to the blade. The meat slicer has a solid aluminum adjustable knob for delivering consistent slices with up to 1" thickness. The regulator plate of the slicer is coated with an exclusive non-stick QuanTanium® coating to deliver maximum performance with minimum maintenance. The non-stick coating also makes cleaning a breeze. The carriage of this meat slicer is mounted with a hand guard for safety purposes and can be easily removed to access all the components for cleaning at the end of the day. The slicer machine comes with a removable blade and a safe blade removal tool for easy cleaning.
The Vollrath meat slicer is powered by a 1/2 HP belt-driven, safety covered motor for superior performance and high torque for precise slicing. The meat slicer has a heavy-duty anodized aluminum construction which makes it easy to clean and maintain. The non-marking rubber feet do not skid and give maximum strength and support even on rough surfaces. This NSF approved slicer has a compact design that makes it suitable even for workplaces where space is at premium. It will make a great addition to delis or catering kitchens. It requires 120V, 60 Hz, 2 amps electrical connection for smooth operations.
- Ideal for slicing cheese and meat in large volume
- 12" blade
- Gravity feed at 35° angle for higher production
- Built-in sharpener minimizes prep time
- Rim guard to safeguard blade
- Adjustable knob for up to 1" thick slices
- QuanTanium® coated non-sticky plate for added durability
- Carriage is mounted hand guard for safety
- 1/2 HP belt-driven, safety covered motor
- High torque for precise slicing
- Durable heavy-duty anodized aluminum construction
- Non-marking and non-skid rubber feet
- NSF approved
- 6'4" cord and 5-15P NEMA plug
- Requires 120V, 60 Hz, 2 amps electrical connection
- Overall dimensions: 27-15/16"Wx22-9/16"Dx22-9/16"H
- Weight: 77 lbs
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR WARRANTY ON BELT
This Product Ranks 22 Out Of 54 In Commercial Meat Slicers.
|Width:||27 15/16 "|
|Depth:||22 9/16 "|
|Height:||22 9/16 "|
|Motor Type:||Belt driven|
|Thickness:||up to 1"|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 129|
|Maxium Product Width:||11 1/8 "|
|Maximum Product Height:||7 5/8 "|
|Slice Size:||1 "|
|Usage Level:||Mid Tier|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the ideal application?Ideal for slicing meats and cheeses in higher-volume operations such as large restaurants
What kind of drive?Belt
What is the size of the blade?12''
What is the warranty?
- 1 year on parts, 1 year on labor, and 5 years on the belt
What is the coating on the slicer?
- QuanTanium coated non-stick plate with titanium blended into the coating.
- UL Listed
What is the peak HP?