Vollrath 40703 Cayenne Convection Oven
Perfect Size for Portable Catering Applications
The Vollrath 40703 Cayenne® Convection Oven is perfect for storing dough items such as pastries, cakes, and pre-made frozen products. Its broil function allows users to grill, roast, and brown baked items with ease. The custom baffle fan and diffuser plate mechanism ensure consistent airflow and even baking of items. For precise operation, the convection oven has a 120-minute bake timer function that automatically switches the oven unit Off when the set time cycle is complete. It is fitted with a cool-to-touch stainless steel door that can be easily removed for cleaning purposes. The oven has heavy-duty stainless steel hinges on the door.
To make cleaning easier, the unit has removable shelf runners and rounded interior corners. Its interior and exterior are made of stainless steel. The unit is fitted with chrome-plated non-tip, steel shelves that allow users to organize food items properly. An interior light is provided for monitoring the cooking process. This unit has a temperature range between 150°F and 570°F. The knob guards help protect the thermostat and timer against damage and accidental changes. This unit should be installed at a minimum of 6" clearance between the left, right, and back sides or any combustible surface. It is supplied with 4" legs that provide maximum stability to the structure.
This 1500 Watts convection oven comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug and a 4' cord. It requires a 120V electrical connection to function. The unit is NSF and ETL listed.
Main Features Include:
- Convection Oven for storing dough items like pastries, cakes, and pre-made frozen products
- Broil function for grilling, roasting, and browning baked items
- Custom baffle fan and diffuser plate mechanism ensure consistent airflow
- 120-minute bake timer function
- Cool-to-touch stainless steel door
- Removable door
- Heavy-duty stainless steel door hinges
- Removable shelf runners and rounded interior corners
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Chrome-plated non-tip, steel shelves
- Interior light to monitor items cooking inside
- Temperature range between 150°F and 570°F
- Knob guards protect thermostat and timer against damage and accidental changes
- Should be installed with 6" clearance between left, right, and back sides or any combustible surface
- Supplied with 4" legs
- 1500 Watts unit
- Comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug and 4' cord
- Requires a 120V electrical connection
- NSF and ETL listed
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 7 Out Of 28 In Countertop Convection Ovens.
|Capacity:||3 half size sheet pan|
|Cord & Plug:||included|
|Temp Range:||+150°F to +570°F|