Vollrath 38119 ServeWell Electric Hot Food Table – 5 Wells – 76”W
Serve From a Sleek and Durable Unit
Heated food should be held at temperatures above 140° to stay within a range that will not promote the growth of bacteria. The Vollrath 38119 ServeWell electric hot food table elegantly displays menu items above 150° to safely serve to hungry customers. The hot food table is made of heavy-gauge stainless steel and engineered body, legs, and base for long-lasting durability. 5 food wells allows for vast configurations with full-size or fractional pans up to 6" deep with adaptors and insets. Each well is a thermoset fiber-reinforced resin well that is self-insulating and energy efficient.The wells will not rust or pit and are easy to clean by wiping off water. Thermostatic heat controls automatically adjust for water temperature and food volume to carefully keep food safe and delicious. Plus, no more guessing if the table needs more water because of the low-water indicator light! Features Include:
- Easy to assemble
- 3⁄8" thick poly cutting board
- 71⁄2"D stainless steel recessed plate shelf on operator’s side
- All stainless steel body
- Each of the 5 Wells is controlled by a guarded thermostat, adjustable up to 180°F
- Thermoset wells will not pit or rust are fully sealed
- Individual drain for each well - cannot be manifolded together
- 76"Wx32"Dx34"H, including adjustable bullet legs
- 208/240V. Single phase. 10' cord and plug included.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 18 Out Of 64 In Hot Food Tables.
|Construction Material:||Sealed well|
|Pan Capacity:||5 Wells|
|Type:||Electric Hot Food Table|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 291|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the construction?
- 20 gauge stainless steel top and undershelf, 16 gauge legs
What kind of pans does it accommodate?
- Accepts full-size or fractional pans up to 6'' deep and standard adapter plates and insets
How large is the cutting board?
- 8'' wide
What kind of controls?
- Automatic thermostatic controls
What pans are recommended to be used?
- 4'' deep full or fractional size pans