Vollrath 3002-2 Super Pan V - Full-Size, 8-5/16 Quart
Smooth Curves and Bright Finish Allows You To Go Straight From Preparation to Presentation
The Vollrath 3002-2 is a versatile Super Pan V® that can be used for cooking, storing, freezing and serving. This steam table pan is constructed from 22-gauge, Type 300 series stainless steel for durability and easy cleaning. The high-strength metal construction resists dents and dings, common in busy kitchen environments.
This full-size pan is designed with easy-to-pour, reinforced corners that are complemented with smooth curves and a bright finish to give it a neat and professional look. The Super Pan V boasts an anti-jamming design that ensures multiple units do not end up sticking together. It features flattened and rolled edges seal in hot and cold temperatures while keeping them more even.
- Full-size Super Pan V® steam table pan
- Compatible with all Super Pan V® pans, covers and accessories
- 22-gauge, 300 series stainless steel construction
- Portion control capacities are stamped on the bottom of every pan
- Anti-jamming design
- Easy-to-clean coved corners
- Tapered corners for easy pouring
- NSF Listed
- Max. Capacity: 8-5?16 qt.
- Dimensions: 20-3/4"Wx12-3/4"D 2-1/2"H
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 22 Out Of 345 In Steam Table Pans.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Type:||Steam Table Pan|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 165|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the construction?
- 22 Guage 300 Series stainless steel pans
What is the primary usage?
- Steam table pan, matching solid and slotted covers are available, as well as, false bottoms
What are the primary benefits of the design?
- Easy to pour corners are up to 300% stronger. Traditional body style.
- NSF, Made in the USA, Jacobs Pride