Vertical Slat Back Chair, 17-1/2''Wx34-1/2''H
Quality Mortise and Tenon Style Construction
The Flash Furniture XU-DGW0008VRT-CHY-BLKV-GG Chair from Hercules Series is designed to give the customers a comfortable dining experience. Suitable to be used in lounges, hotels and restaurants, this chair has a slat back for maximum support. Its European beechwood frame with tenon and mortise joints gives this chair durability. The chair has four (4) frame options - mahogany, natural, walnut and cherry. The chair has two (2) seat options - upholstered vinyl (black or burgundy) and wood. The leg brace supports prevent chair from falling. Its plastic glides keep the floor safe from scuff marks.
Main Features Include:
- Flash Furniture XU-DGW0008VRT-CHY-BLKV-GG Chair from Hercules Series is designed to for comfortable dining experience
- Slat back for maximum support
- European beechwood frame with tenon and mortise joints for durability
- (4) frame options - mahogany, natural, walnut and cherry
- (2) seat options - upholstered vinyl (black or burgundy) and wood
- Leg brace supports prevent chair from falling
- Plastic glides keep floor safe from scuff marks
- Overall dimensions: 17-1/2"Wx20-3/4"Dx34-1/2"H
- Weight: 17 lbs
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 29 In Wood Chairs.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 333|
|Seating Style:||Slat Back|
|Seating Usage:||Indoor Use|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the weight capacity of this chair?
- This chair has a weight limit of 800 lbs.
Will this chair scratch my floor?
- This chair features non-marring plastic floor glides to prevent scratching and scuff marks.
Is this chair appropriate for a commercial setting?
- Yes, this chair is designed for daily commercial use. Suitable also for home use.
What is the CA 117 fire retardant standard?
- All upholstered furniture sold into California must meet certain flame retardance standards. California Technical Bulletin 117, otherwise known as CA117 or CAL117, requires that certain furniture materials, such as the upholstery or the padding, pass open flame and smolder tests. This regulation is only legally binding in California, but it has become the national standard for upholstered furniture flammabiliy.
Does this product comply with CA 117?
- Yes, this product does comply with CA 117.