Vertical Slat Back Bar Stool, 17-1/2"'Wx43-3/4''H
Quality Mortise and Tenon Style Construction
This Value Series Vertical Slat Back Bar Stool is a superior quality piece of furniture that would enhance the aesthetics of a commercial setting available at a competitive price! The durable frame is constructed from European beechwood and stabilized with mortise and tenon joints for added strength. The slat back design offers optimum support to the back while the seat offers superior comfort. The chair is available in Cherry, Walnut, and Mahogany finish options. Moreover, users can choose from 3/4" thick plywood or 2-1/2 thick padded seat with vinyl upholstery options. A footrest and floor glides are included.
- Value Series Vertical Slat Back Bar Stool with durable frame constructed from European beechwood
- Mortise and tenon joints for added strength
- Slat back design offers optimum support
- Seat offers superior comfort
- 3/4 thick plywood or 2-1/2 thick padded seat options with vinyl upholstery
- Footrest for ample support
- Floor glides to prevent scuffing on floor
- Seat height: 29-1/2
- Weighs: 17 lbs
- Available in Cherry, Walnut, and Mahogany finish options
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 25 In Wood Bar Stools.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 333|
|Seating Style:||Slat Back|
|Seating Usage:||Indoor Use|
|Seating Type:||Bar Stool|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the weight capacity of this barstool?
- This bar stool has a weight limit of 800 lbs.
Will this barstool scratch my floor?
- This bar stool features non-marring plastic floor glides to prevent scratching and scuff marks.
Is this item appropriate for a commercial setting?
- Yes, this bar stool is designed for daily commercial use. Suitable also for home use.