Value Series TT-240-16-X 16 Gauge Stainless Work Table with Galvanized Undershelf - 30"Wx24"D
Ships Knocked Down for Lower Shipping Costs, is Easy to Assemble
Organize supplies and utensils on this Value Series TT-240-16X Work Table. Made of 430 Series 16-gauge stainless steel, this worktable is perfect for busy restaurants, diners, and bakeries. The table can be used to roll out the dough and keep ingredients for quick access during the prep time. A galvanized undershelf on this table provides ample space to keep bowls and other utensils for a quick grab whenever required. This work surface can support a maximum weight of 600 lbs. It can also be used for chopping vegetables and fruits.
This stainless steel work table has a top that ensures even distribution of weight which makes it suitable for keeping chopping boards and lightweight kitchen equipment. The top of this table is sound deadened for noise-free operation in busy kitchens. The industrial strength construction of this table is NSF listed and is shipped knocked down. The top is furnished with 1-5/8" sanitary rolled rim on front and rear and square ends. All TIG welded, the table has exposed welded areas that have been polished to match the adjacent surface. It has die-formed galvanized hat channels that are secured to the top by means of structural weld and adhesive studs.
This work table has gusset channels welded to the hat channels. It has (4) legs that come with 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet. The tubular galvanized legs are 15/8" in diameter.
Main Features Include:
- Work table to organize supplies and utensils
- 430 Series 16-gauge stainless steel construction
- For busy restaurants, diners, and bakeries
- Can be used to roll out dough, chop vegetables, and fruits
- Galvanized undershelf for keeping bowls and other utensils
- Supports maximum weight of 600 lbs
- Suitable for keeping chopping boards and lightweight kitchen equipment
- Sound deadened for noise-free operation in busy kitchens
- NSF listed
- Shipped knocked down
- Furnished with 1-5/8" sanitary rolled rim on front and rear and square ends
- TIG welded with exposed welded areas polished to match adjacent surface
- Die formed galvanized hat channels secured to top using weld and adhesive studs
- Gusset channels welded to hat channels
- (4) 15/8" diam. tubular galvanized legs with 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet
This Product Ranks 75 Out Of 417 In Stainless Steel Kitchen Work Tables.
|Construction Material:||16 Gauge Stainless Steel Top|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 144|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this ship knocked down?
- Yes, this ships disassembled (knocked down) and will require assembly