Value Series ST-240/4 Electric Steam Table, 4 Wells
The Value Series ST-240/4 Electric Steam Table is a sturdy piece of equipment made from heavy-duty stainless steel and galvanized steel. While the stainless construction keeps corrosion and abrasion at bay and adds to the life expectancy of the equipment, the galvanized steel material enhances its durability, making it a smart investment for long-term use. This steam table stands stable on four legs that allow adjustability depending on situations requirement. These legs are made with galvanized steel with adjustable bullet feet. Built for the commercial kitchens of restaurant and other eateries, the equipment is designed to withstand the most difficult and busy kitchen environments. The polished silver steel finish gives this electric steam table a professional and industrial look.
This electric steam table is constructed with integrated and individually controlled 750-watt heating elements. These elements have their own dedicated switch that puts the chef or kitchen staff in total control of the unit. The equipment also features 8-inch deep wells that are designed to fit full-size spillage pans. Made with galvanized steel, the wells have outstanding resistance to mechanical damage. These compartments are fully insulated with the help of 1-inch thick insulation on the four sides and even at the bottom. This helps in maintaining the temperature for a long time.
The heavy-duty design of this unit also features a stainless steel undershaft that allows for storage. Included in this unit is also a cutting board that spans across its entire width. This cutting board is removable so it does not come in the way when not required or needs cleaning. It is made with polycarbonate for a light yet durable build. The steam table features a red indicator light that stays on when it is being used to help staff know which compartment is being heated. This works well for a busy kitchen with multiple staff members. The well-engineered design of this electric steam table also makes cleaning and maintaining sanitization easy.
The Value Series ST-240/4 Electric Steam Table comes pre-wired with a 6 ft. power cord. The cord extends from underneath the unit to prevent tangling or interruption. It is ready to be connected to a 208V or 240V connection. This model is CE certified.
Additional features include:
- The Value Series ST-240/4 Electric Steam Table is made with stainless steel for a strong, corrosion-resistant built
- It uses galvanized steel to line the wells and make legs for a longer life expectancy and resistance against mechanical damage
- It features die-stamped beading openings. Each opening measures 12"x20"
- The steam table comes with a cutting board that measures 8-1/2" which can easily be removed for cleaning purposes
- The cutting board has a durable yet lightweight polycarbonate body
- The table is balanced by galvanized legs with adjustable feet
- There is an adjustable undershaft in the table to allow for storage and is made with stainless steel
- There are 8-inch wells in the table, each with a red indicator light to denote which compartment is being heated
- Each well comes with an individual infinite switch and can be adjusted to a temperature up to 180°F
- There is 1-inch thick insulation on all four sides and the bottom of each compartment
- Each compartment has its own individually controlled 750W element
- The table comes with a 6 ft. cord that requires 208V/240V connection, single or three phase
- The cord extends from underneath the unit
- The plug comes included with the equipment
- Pan Capacity: 4 Wells
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 12 Out Of 64 In Hot Food Tables.
|Pan Capacity:||4 Wells|