Value Series Reach-In Freezer - Two Door, 49 Cu. Ft.
Commercial Refrigeration at an Economy Price
The Value Series 69K-605 commercial reach-in freezer is a cost effective unit that is designed to meet high-demand applications. This upright freezer boasts 49 cubic feet of storage, giving you abundant space for storing frozen ingredients. This reach-in's top mounted compressor makes it excellent for dry storage applications because the condenser fan won't pull in dust or debris like a bottom mounted compressor might. This keeps your refrigerator running efficiently.
The 69K-605 has two hinged, self-closing doors with recessed handles and locks. An "open door" alert will beep when the door has been open for 3 minutes, which gives you plenty of time to close the door before any food spoilage or warm-up can occur. This freezer includes a digitally controlled thermostat which maintains optimum temprature of the unit. An LED display on the outside can be conveniently read from up to 15 feet away.
Additional features include:
- Automatic defrost system
- Oversized evaporator and condenser for rapid cooling and better efficiency
- Automatic interior lighting
- Includes (4) swivel casters, two with locks
- Integral condensate evaporator removes the need for a floor drain connection
- Exterior: simple to clean stainless steel
- Interior: Corrosion-resistant painted aluminum
- Includes (6) heavy duty coated wire shelves for added storage, three per door
- Uses CFC and HCFC-free R-134A refrigerant
- NSF listed, UL EPH classified, and cULus certified to ANSI UL 471
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
WARRANTY VOID IF USED IN RESIDENTIAL SETTING
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 34 In Reach-In Freezers - Two Doors.
|Exterior:||Stainless steel, except for the back|
|Interior:||White aluminum liner|
|Temp Range:||-10°F to +10°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 7|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the UL designation the same as NSF?
- Central Exclusive refrigeration is UL and UL EPH (or UL Sanitation) listed. Health inspectors are required to accept the UL and UL EPH mark in the same way they would accept an NSF mark.
What is the amp draw?
- 12 amps