Value Series Portable Butane Stove with Carrying Case
Great for Outdoor Activities
The Johnson-Rose™ 4855 is a butane stove designed for cooking food directly at the service station. Combining functionality and efficiency, this lightweight cooker produces optimum heat required to prepare delicious meals which makes it suitable for off-site cooking like catering events, buffets, and banquets. The portable design of this unit allows users to easily move the stove from one area to another and does not take a lot of counterspace. This butane stove is a convenient solution for times when the power is out.
This butane stove with single burner and 8" heating area uses 9,560 BTU per hour to produce sufficient heat for bringing the food to boil or simmer. The cooking appliance with high power flame has an electronic ignition for user-friendly operation. The automatic shut-off sensor assures user safety by cutting off the heat in case of any possible malfunction. The portable butane stove has a safety locking device that locks the canister in correct position. If the lock is not in place, the stove would not ignite to keep the users safe.
The butane cooker comes in a high-impact carrying case for effortless transportation as and when needed. The gas operated cooker requires a standard bottle of butane for operation (sold separately).
Main Features Include:
- Cook food directly at service station
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Compact design saves counterspace
- Produces optimum heat to prepare meals
- Suitable for off-site cooking places
- Portable design to move from one area to another
- Convenient solution during power outage
- Single burner with high power flame
- 8" heating area uses 9,560 BTU per hour
- Electronic ignition for user-friendly operation
- Automatic shut-off sensor for user safety
- Safety locking device locks canister in place
- Double sealed valve
- Standard bottle of butane required (sold separately)
- High-impact carrying case for storage and transport
- Easy to clean and maintain
- CSA certified
- Overall dimensions: 3"Hx10-1/8"Wx13"D
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 41 In Commercial Gas Hot Plates.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 49|