Value Series Mahogany Wood Dining Chair with School House Back
Quality Mortise and Tenon Style Construction
The Value Series Wood Dining Chair is made of solid European beech hardwood. Stabilized using tenon and mortise joints, the durable frame is suitable for use in busy commercial setting. The chair has a schoolhouse back, adding a classic vibe to its design while offering maximum support. The chair comes equipped with plastic floor glides that ensure smooth gliding and help prevent scuffing on the floor. It can be easily cleaned using mild soap and warm water. This mahogany finish chair is capable of holding up to 800 lbs of weight.
- Constructed from solid European beech hardwood
- Tenon and mortise frame construction for maximum durability
- 1 thick seat
- Schoolhouse back design for maximum support
- Classic design
- Plastic floor glides allow smooth gliding and prevents floor scuffing
- Supportive leg braces
- Mahogany finish
- Weight capacity: 800 lbs
- For indoor use
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Overall Dimensions: 18-1/2Wx21-1/2Dx35H
- Seat Dimensions: 18-1/2Wx16-1/4Dx18H
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 9 Out Of 29 In Wood Chairs.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 333|
|Seating Style:||School House|
|Seating Usage:||Indoor Use|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the weight capacity of this chair?
- This chair has a weight limit of 800 lbs.
Will this chair scratch my floor?
- This chair features non-marring plastic floor glides to prevent scratching and scuff marks.
Is this chair appropriate for a commercial setting?
- Yes, this chair is designed for daily commercial use. Suitable also for home use.
What is the CA 117 fire retardant standard?
- All upholstered furniture sold into California must meet certain flame retardance standards. California Technical Bulletin 117, otherwise known as CA117 or CAL117, requires that certain furniture materials, such as the upholstery or the padding, pass open flame and smolder tests. This regulation is only legally binding in California, but it has become the national standard for upholstered furniture flammabiliy.
Does this product comply with CA 117?
- Yes, this product does comply with CA 117.