Value Series MGD-18 Digital Countertop Pizza Oven
Great Performance For A Bargain Price
The Value Series MGD-18 is a Digital Countertop Pizza Oven. The simple to use model operates with an 18" wide conveyor belt which allows your pizzas to be baked evenly throughout with its four variable heat zones. The conveyor belt direction can be reversed and can also have the speed changed with digital controls. The electric pizza oven is compact as a single deck and easily fits on 30" countertops. Made of stainless steel construction to be especially durable! Additional features include forced convection baking, automatic cool-down feature, power standby options, hi temperature limit switch, and 4" adjustable legs. This model is stackable. ETL Sanitation classified to NSF 4. 68"Lx227⁄8"Wx21"H.
TWO YEAR PARTS, ONE YEAR LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 13 out of 46 in Conveyor Pizza Ovens.
|Voltage:||208V | 220V | 240V|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the construction?
- Stainless steel and aluminized steel
What are the certifications?
- UL Listed, NSF, Made in the USA
How many heating zones?
- 4 - two on top and two on the bottom, independent and thermostatically controlled
Type of controls
Can you change the conveyor direction?
- Yes, with the push of a button!
What kind of wiring?
- High-quality, insulated wires help prevent against dry rotting and cracking.
Terminal block details?
- High-temperature thermoplastic terminal blocks with stianless steel clamping provides superior connections; designed for ease of serviceability.
What can be cooked in this?
- Bake fresh dough and par-baked pizza, flat breads, and garlic or cheese bread or sandwiches.
- Convenience for operations that offer pizza in addition to other menu items. Intended to bake one pizza at a time.