Value Series Light-Duty Manual Slicer, 10" Blade
Takes up Minimal Counter Space, Made to Satisfy Your Light Slicing Needs
The Value Series Light Duty Manual Slicer has a compact design ideal for coffee shops, small restaurants, sandwich shops, and catering events. This slicer is suited to handle low volume slicing on a continuous use basis. The mounted full knife rim guard, regulator plate lock, and knife cover interlock for safe operation and cleaning. Slicer features a chrome plated high carbon hollow ground steel blade with a built-in knife sharpener included.
- Manual feed
- Slice thickness up to 1⁄2"
- 10" blade
- Light-Duty use
- 1⁄5 HP Motor
- Comes with 61⁄2' power cord
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
WARRANTY VOID IF USED IN RESIDENTIAL SETTING
This Product Ranks 16 Out Of 54 In Commercial Meat Slicers.
|Thickness:||up to 1⁄2"|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 127|
Frequently Asked Questions
What certifications does this product have?
- This product is ETL rated, certified to ANSI-NSF8 and ANSI UL 763 standards.
Does this unit come with a cord and plug?
- Yes, this 120V unit ships complete with a 6.5" power cord with standard NEMA 5-15P plug.
Can I slice raw or frozen products with this slicer?
- No, this slicer is not intended for use slicing raw or frozen foods.