Value Series JPO-18 Electric Conveyor Pizza Oven
Great Performance For A Bargain Price
The Vollrath PO4 is a conveyor pizza oven designed for increased productivity and efficiency. This countertop oven allows users to bake fresh dough or par-baked pizzas, sandwiches, cheese breads, and much more while saving valuable kitchen space. It can make one pizza at a time. This electric oven is equipped with a conveyor system that pulls food through the oven slowly so that the food is evenly cooked. The 18" wide conveyor belt can operate in right to left direction or left to right direction (optional). The variable speed control allows users to adjust the speed in real time for customized cooking results. The unit's product opening can be adjusted between 1-1/2" and 4" for added heat control, depending on the kind of product being cooked. The oven features receiving and loading trays for easy loading/unloading of food products and vice-versa.
This electric conveyor oven boasts ventless operation that eliminates the need of a ventilation hood and subsequently lower installation costs. The model uses a forced convection system and energy-efficient heating elements that react quickly when the temperature settings are adjusted. The independent thermostatic top and bottom heat controls help to attain desired outcomes with every batch. The high temperature limit switch cuts off operation if the temperature rises more than its optimum limit.
Ensuring durability and reliability, the conveyor oven is made of heavy-duty stainless steel and aluminum. The 4" adjustable legs offer maximum support and strength to the unit. This oven includes a 6 ft cord and NEMA 6-50P plug set for easy installation. The unit is available in (3) voltage options-208V, 220V, and 240V and in a choice of left-to-right and right-to-left conveyor belt direction.
Main Features Include:
- Conveyor oven for increased efficiency and productivity
- Countertop, single deck design
- Ideal for medium volume concession stand, restaurant, or bar
- 18" wide belt with (2) belt operation direction options
- Variable belt speed control to adjust speed
- Adjustable product opening
- Receiving and loading trays included
- Ventless operation for increased flexibility
- Forced convection system for consistent results
- Energy efficient quartz heating elements
- Independent top and bottom heat controls for customized cooking
- High temperature limit switch for safety
- Made of stainless steel and aluminum for durability
- 4" adjustable legs for maximum support
- 6 ft cord and plug set included
- (3) voltage options- 208V, 220V, and 240V
TWO YEAR PARTS, ONE YEAR LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 23 Out Of 30 In Conveyor Pizza Ovens.
|Voltage:||208V | 220V | 240V|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the construction?
- Constructed of vinyl-clad, 20 gauge carbon steel. 20 gauge 300 series stainless steel work surface. Acrylic breath guard.
What are the certifications?
- UL Listed, NSF, Made in the USA
- Product opening is adjustable for added heat control
- Variable speed control will allow for real time adjustments. Phased independent top and bottom heat controls achieve desired results.
What kind of wiring?
- High-quality, insulated wires help prevent against dry rotting and cracking.
Terminal block details?
- High-temperature thermoplastic terminal blocks with stianless steel clamping provides superior connections; designed for ease of serviceability.
What can be cooked in this?
- Bake fresh dough and par-baked pizza, flat breads, and garlic or cheese bread.
- Intended to bake one pizza at a time. They are not suited for pizzerias that require continuous-use, high-capacity baking.