Value Series JPO-14 Electric Conveyor Pizza Oven
Great Performance For A Bargain Price
The Value Series JPO-14 is an Electric Conveyor Pizza Oven. The simple to use model operates with an 14" wide conveyor belt which allows your pizzas to be baked evenly throughout with Quartz radiant heating elements. This conveyor oven is a countertop model designed to save you space! The electric pizza oven is a single deck, but is stackle with other JPO ovens (#11A-001) when a stacking spacer is used. Made of stainless steel contruction, this model is easy to disassemble for cleaning and service. Forced convection is utilized with a fractional h.p. motor with fan that is located in the control box area. This Dual-purpose fan forces air around controls and motors, as well as inside and outside chassis sides to cool exterior panels. Additional features include: independent top and bottom heat, variable conveyor speed control, high temp limit switch, auto cool-down, adjustable heat shields, and 4" adjustable legs. 6.3kW. NEMA 6-30P. cETLus. ETL. NSF 4. 68"Lx187/8"Wx21"H.
TWO YEAR PARTS, ONE YEAR LABOR WARRANTY
|Voltage:||208V | 220V | 240V|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the construction?
- Constructed of vinyl-clad, 20 gauge carbon steel. 20 gauge 300 series stainless steel work surface. Acrylic breath guard.
What are the certifications?
- UL Listed, NSF, Made in the USA
- Product opening is adjustable for added heat control
- Variable speed control will allow for real time adjustments. Phased independent top and bottom heat controls achieve desired results.
What kind of wiring?
- High-quality, insulated wires help prevent against dry rotting and cracking.
Terminal block details?
- High-temperature thermoplastic terminal blocks with stianless steel clamping provides superior connections; designed for ease of serviceability.
What can be cooked in this?
- Bake fresh dough and par-baked pizza, flat breads, and garlic or cheese bread.
- Intended to bake one pizza at a time. They are not suited for pizzerias that require continuous-use, high-capacity baking.