Value Series IR-6-E Electric Range - 6 Plates, 1 Oven, 36"W
Flexible Cooking Options in Compact Space!
The Value Series IR-6-E 36" Electric Range is a budget friendly way to get the most out of your range! The range is made of stainless steel construction on the front, sides, backguard, shelf, landing ledge and kick plate to withstand the demands of a fast-paced commercial kitchen. Large 5" landing ledge keeps a safe distance between the heat of the stove and operator, while the control knobs are made of durable cast aluminum with a heat protection grip. Round plate elements are an easy to clean, flat surface and provide fast even heating. Infinite heat controls and 9" diameter elements provide maximum cooking flexibility with maximum pan contact. The oven features a space saving design that provides even heating throughout. Splatter screen protects the element from spills. The oven also features a heavy duty thermostat with temperature range from 150°F to 500°F. Porcelaninized sides, rear, deck and door lining conseal heat for a faster bake. One chrome rack included. Includes 6" heavy duty legs. 36"W x 311⁄4"D x 561⁄2"H. Please specify 208V or 240V, Single or Three Phase.Main Features:
- 36" Range with 6 Burner Plates
- 1 Standard Oven
- Temperature range from 150°F to 500°F
- Stainless steel construction
- 6" heavy duty legs
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 7 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Phase:||Single | Three|
|Voltage:||208V | 240V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 47|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do after I install my Vulcan unit
- Contact your local Hobart Sales and Service office for a no charge start up on your new Vulcan equipment
How does an endurance range save me money?
- Vulcan Endurance ranges use one pilot light for every two burners to save energy and utilities
Is a convection oven base available on Endurance ranges?
- Yes (1) convection oven is available on the 36" ranges. Call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Can my Endurance range be ordered with spark ignition?
- Yes it can, call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Are oven racks available for Endurance ranges?
- Yes the Endurance range includes (2) oven racks with each oven
Are hot top sections available for Endurance ranges?
- Hot tops are avilable in 12" wide sections. Call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.