Value Series IR4E 24" Electric Range, Space Saving
The IR4E is a 24" Electric Range that is part of Central Restaurant's Value Series line. The range is made of stainless steel construction on the front, sides, backguard, shelf, landing ledge and kick plate. Large 5" landing ledge. Control knobs are made of durable cast aluminum with a heat protection grip. Round plate elements that are an easy to clean, flat surface and provide fast even heating. Infinite heat controls and 9" diameter elements provide maximum cooking flexibility with maximum pan contact. Oven, space saving design that provides even heating throughout. Splatter screen protects the element from spills, heavy duty thermostat with temperature range from 150F to 500F. Porcelaninized sides, rear, deck and door lining. One chrome rack included. Includes 6" heavy duty legs. 24" model includes 4 plates. 24"W x 311⁄4" D x 561⁄2" H. Please specify 208V | 240V Single | Three Phase. 1 Standard Oven.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 56 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Ovens:||1 Space Saver|
|Phase:||Single | Three|
|Voltage:||208V | 240V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 47|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do after I install my Vulcan unit
- Contact your local Hobart Sales and Service office for a no charge start up on your new Vulcan equipment
How does an endurance range save me money?
- Vulcan Endurance ranges use one pilot light for every two burners to save energy and utilities
Is a convection oven base available on Endurance ranges?
- Yes (1) convection oven is available on the 36" ranges. Call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Can my Endurance range be ordered with spark ignition?
- Yes it can, call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Are oven racks available for Endurance ranges?
- Yes the Endurance range includes (2) oven racks with each oven
Are hot top sections available for Endurance ranges?
- Hot tops are avilable in 12" wide sections. Call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.