Value Series IR-10-E 60" Electric Range
The IR10E is a 60" Electric Range that is part of Central Restaurant Product's Value Series line. The range is made of thick highly polished steel with a large 5" stainless steel landing ledge for plating. 10 - 9" sealed round plate elements for maximum pan contact. Solid top prevents spills and ensure easy clean-up. Infinite heat controls for maximum cooking flexibility. High performance 5.3 KW element provides even heating throughout interior of standard oven. Chef depth standard oven interior to fit standard 18" x 26" pans front-to-back or side-by-side. Oven dimensions: 261⁄2"W x 26"D x 14"H. Heavy duty thermostat with temperature ranging from 150°F to 500°F. Porcelanized sides, rear, deck and door lining. One chrome oven rack included. Please specify 208V or 240V. 2 standard ovens. Requires two electrical connections
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 69 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Voltage:||208V | 240V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 47|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do after I install my Vulcan unit
- Contact your local Hobart Sales and Service office for a no charge start up on your new Vulcan equipment
How does an endurance range save me money?
- Vulcan Endurance ranges use one pilot light for every two burners to save energy and utilities
Is a convection oven base available on Endurance ranges?
- Yes (1) convection oven is available on the 36" ranges. Call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Can my Endurance range be ordered with spark ignition?
- Yes it can, call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Are oven racks available for Endurance ranges?
- Yes the Endurance range includes (2) oven racks with each oven
Are hot top sections available for Endurance ranges?
- Hot tops are avilable in 12" wide sections. Call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.