Value Series Gas Convection Oven, Single Stack
The Value Series gas convection oven is a single stack, standard depth model. It features a stainless steel front, sides and top. With patented "plug-in, plug-out" control panel, this unit is easy to service. This model has solid stainless steel dependent doors with full 180° opening, with one solid and one glass door. The dual door seal system keeps heat inside the oven. Two-speed, 1⁄2 HP fan motor has a forced cool down mode. Its interior is made from coved porcelain, and features oven lights. This oven comes with 11 position rack guides and five plated oven racks. The solid state thermostat has a temperature range of +140°F to +500°F. 60 minute mechanical timer allows for precise cooking. This unit comes standard with 26" painted triangular legs. Choose from Natural or LP gas. Central Restaurant Products offers free, same-day shipping on the Value Series gas convection oven.
- Gas Type: Natural or LP
- BTU: 54,000
- Stainless steel front, sides and top
- Stainless steel dependent doors, with 180° opening
- Electronic ignition with flame safety device
- Temperature range: +140°F to +500°F
- 11 rack positions with 5 wire racks provided
- 26" painted steel triangular legs
- NSF listed
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 46 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
WARNING: This product can expose you toNickel (Metallic) and Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Temp Range:||+140°F to +500°F|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 65|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this gas convection oven?
- If you are ordering a gas convection oven and are located above 2,000 feet altitude, please contact us to ensure your oven is ordered correctly.