Value Series GSE012 Extra Light Duty Manual Slicer, 12" Blade
The Value Series GSE012 Extra Light Duty Manual Slicer with 12" Blade is ideal for light duty applications. Small-time restaurants, sandwich shops, coffee shops, or catering events are sure to find this manual slicer very efficient and effective and holds an important place in the kitchen. Sleek and compact in design, it handles small loads effectively.
Ideal for meat, vegetables, and more, the Value Series GSE012 Extra Light Duty Manual Slicers made of aluminum. It includes mounted full knife rim guard, regulator plate lock, and knife cover interlock for safe operation and cleaning. In addition, this slicer features a chrome-plated high carbon hollow ground steel blade with a built-in knife sharpener included.
- Chrome-plated high carbon hollow ground steel blade
- Built-in knife sharpener
- 12" blade
- Includes full knife rim guard, regulator plate lock, and knife cover interlock
- Weighs 47 lbs.
- Meaures: 214⁄5"W x 18"D x 163⁄5"
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 7 Out Of 54 In Commercial Meat Slicers.
|Thickness:||up to 3⁄5"|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 127|
Frequently Asked Questions
What certifications does this product have?
- This product is ETL rated, certified to ANSI-NSF8 and ANSI UL 763 standards.
Does this unit come with a cord and plug?
- Yes, this 120V unit ships complete with a 6.5" power cord with standard NEMA 5-15P plug.
Can I slice raw or frozen products with this slicer?
- No, this slicer is not intended for use slicing raw or frozen foods.