Value Series CR6-G24 - 36", Two Burner Commercial Gas Range with 24" Griddle
The Value Series CR6-G24 is a 36" commercial gas range with two burners and a 24" griddle. This range is constructed of stainless steel for easy cleaning and a professional look. 6" stainless steel adjustable legs allow you to customize the unit height for your space. Your choice between LP and Natural gas on this range allows for more options in your kitchen. Flame adjustable knobs on the range offer control in heat and power when cooking.
- Available in Natural or LP Gas
- Exterior Dimensions: 36"x321⁄2"x601⁄2"
- 210,000 Total BTU
- 3⁄4" rear NPT gas connection
- 30,000 BTU
- Spring-loaded door
- Cool-to-touch stainless steel door handle
- Adjustable thermostat from 200°F to 450°F
- Interior Dimensions: 267⁄8"Wx251⁄2"Dx1313⁄16"H Includes (2) removable and adjustable oven racks
- Steel-lined door and sides, porcelain-lined oven
- Two, 12"x12" cast iron burners with removable grates
- 30,000 BTU per burner
- Individual standing pilot light per burner
- Flame failure safety device
- 3⁄4" thick griddle plate
- 4" welded griddle side shield to prevent cross-contamination
- U-shaped burner provides heating every 6" and control of heat every 12"
- 24" Griddle
Speak with a product consultant today for additional product information and configurations! Live chat or call 800.215.9293!
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 20 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 45|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.
Is there an LP conversion kit if the range ships natural gas?
- No, you must specify at the time of ordering whether you need LP or Natural gas.
Where is the grease tray on this range?
- The grease tray sits below the burners and/or griddles right above the oven. It slides out for easy cleaning.
Are the pilots standing or individual ignition?
- This range has a standing pilot.
Can the backsplash on this range be removed?
- The backsplash is necessary on this range for flueing of the unit. If you remove the backsplash, it will cause issues and will void the warranty.
Can this unit be field converted from natural gas to LP gas or vice versa?
- No, this unit cannot be converted in the field. It must be ordered with the correct gas type that you need.